View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2012, 16:12 (Ref:3138559)   #2541
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post

But frankly, grown men shouldn't be wearing this type of thing. I still have a Mild Seven Renault fleece in the cupboard and I shudder that I may have worn it out in public as a youngster. I am not sure I did, but the possibility is what scares me.
I have a BMW Williams waterproof jacket that the bread knife bought me whilst at the British GP in 2001, a bargin at £50 considering the prices nowadays. It is in my golf bag and comes out when it rains, although it will be officially retired after friday when i invest in a proper golfing jacket.

I have a couple of the McLaren team shirts, but i prefer the drivers gear. I still have a few Montoya t-shirts, one in a grey colour that has his name on it (and McLaren Mercades on one arm) but it's not in your face. Saying that, i have a Vettel tee which has his name and car on it.

So glad i don't live in "knowlesy land" as i wouldn't be able to wear half my t-shirts