View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2007, 15:27 (Ref:2069584)   #31
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
John,

The Capris are both Alan Daffyn creations. The Mann car is a very well prepped Group 1 mk3 with about 30 - 40 bhp more than me so its gratifying to note that I beat it three times out of four this year!

The blue one is Alan's usual mount so unless he sold it, it was on loan. Again a very well prepared car but the boot spoiler and other things suggest it was running its x pack group 2 kit.