View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2014, 15:39 (Ref:3457589)   #279
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
The fantasy history is very good NabUru38, however Why is so hard that something like this happen?
There are 23 DTM cars, 8 BMW, 8 Audi and 7 Mercedes and There are 15 GT500, 6 Lexus, 5 Honda and 4 Nissan.
I would like an exchange of cars between the teams of both categories. Would it be crazy?
For example the DTM could be 6 BMW, 6 Audi, 5 Mercedes, 2 Lexus, 2 Honda and 2 Nissan and the GT500 could be 4 Lexus, 3 Honda, 2 Nissan, 2 BMW, 2 Audi and 2 Mercedes.
Of course I know that the brands should have teams of engineers in Japan and Germany increasing costs And should be a BOP to equalize cars (different engines and tires)
I think both series will win much in audience with 6 marks.
No real interest from the Germans to race in Japan, and no interest from the Japanese to race in Europe. At least not if they need to spend tens of millions.