View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2013, 22:50 (Ref:3299132)   #154
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Okay, so, what side is he sitting on now? Are those honest sentiments, or those just given for general consumption? If he said point blank to someones face at Baltimore they'd not be back, then who do we believe? That story was not likely done today, or over the weekend. My bet it was in the last three weeks. So has something changed that's changed his mind?

I've met Rob, spoken with him at length, and he's a stand up guy...very genuine. So, what do we make of it? I think it's a bit of both. They want to be back, they want to be involved but have no clue where to begin, and the current USCR management isn't helping anything all, and therefore, they are planning for the future, and a different series, or maybe, a different class.

Even if the above comments are not true, and those things were not said, the fear is being perpetuated by a very clear and present issue. And that is the lack of regulations.

Last edited by MoMedic9019; 4 Sep 2013 at 23:07.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”