View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2005, 15:41 (Ref:1244585)   #1
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Giancarlo - finally in the car he needs?

I was going to entitle this thread something along the lines of "come and get your piece of humble pie", but as a mod, I'm supposed to be 'above' that kind of behaviour

In any case, many in the past here have criticized Giancarlo - I could dig up various threads in which he has been dismissed as washed up, not talented enough to compete in a top level team, etc... There were many of his supporters who abandoned him last year when he was outgunned by Massa in the first couple of races...

In any case, are we all convinced now that Giancarlo finally has the right car to deliver the goods, and that he'll be on the top step consistently this year?