View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2016, 17:39 (Ref:3634124)   #6901
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssss View Post
porsche seemed to (marginally) have the best ultimate pace at silverstone, so i definitely wouldn't say disappointing. also, their reliability seems really good, while audi still had issues with the second car. audi's new car looks really strong indeed, but i think so does toyota's, which was the only one maybe not having a very silverstone-specific setup. i expect toyota to be quicker at spa and le mans. i think porsche were impressive, but you can't win all the time. audi came back with a vengeance, it was to be expected. and i'm sure there's still more to come from porsche this season.
Its disappointing because they were pushing when they had a 40second lead and it was not necessary to take the risks that were taken and resulted in the loss of their fastest car. It is disappointing because the #2 was substantially slower on average than the #1 . It's disappointing because Silverstone seems to be a very difficult track for Porsche. Finally, if their low DF package is not very good, they don't stand a chance at Le Mans .

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk