View Single Post
Old 13 May 2012, 05:26 (Ref:3073446)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Warning, what follows is a rant and does not necessarily represent the opinions of Ten-Tenths.
(To be honest, it probably doesn't even represent the opinions of the poster when they aren't ranting.)

In answer to the thread title, why not also have points for turning up in a red car? Or having a stunning girlfriend? Ooh I know let's give points to a driver who has the slowest car but is a good bloke.

Jeez, why do we need points for everything? Go back to top six race finishers 9, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and be done with it.

We now return you to our normal ramblings.

Sorry I guess I'm just fed up with this attitude of giving everyone a point just because life is unfair.