Thread: Multi 21 Ricciardo vs Vettel 2014
View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 01:44 (Ref:3300753)   #27
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
I think Webber's been given a fair crack of the whip at RBR. He's not really had to sacrifice his own opportunities of a championship to support Vettel. You only need to compare Ferrari and RBR yesterday to see what that would be. Both Vettel and Webber did their own thing and gave it their best... and has regularly been the case, Vettel beat Webber fair and square. Alonso on the other hand had Massa do everything humanly possible to help him... and we can expect him to immediately yield tomorrow too.
My post had nothing to do with defending Webber vs Vettel.
I am more interested in whether or not RBR is able to dominate the way McLaren did with Prost / Senna in 1988 / 89. My assessment is no. They're not at the same standard.....Yet.