View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2010, 21:36 (Ref:2680804)   #12
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have been very lucky over the years to get race entries and parts paid for by sponsors. However you can be a brilliant driver and not get a penny if you don't know the right people. Unless someone you know has a money tree in their garden, to get a sponsor in this economic climate is just about impossible especially actual money (possibly oil etc).
I hope whatever you do in the end you will enjoy it as it is addictive, if you do choose to buy a car get one already prepared and something that is easy and cheap to work on ! Go on you know you want to
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !