View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2010, 09:31 (Ref:2682079)   #23
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine6 View Post
Thanks for the replies and all the suggestions, i think i will start asking round the paddock as has been suggedted.

Hopefully i will find a series to suit me, im glad to hear the overalls etc dont have to cost over £1000!!

Thanks to andy for the PM aswell

Sorry if I confused / frightened you with those figures....my £1k - £1.5K range was meant to include all your start-up costs - just reflecting what it cost me, getting my gear from Demon Tweeks - and I think mine was just around the £1k mark (including the optional boots and gloves), although that did include a new race seat as my body-shape appears to be a tad "larger" than my mate's that I share the car with - I could "just" fit in his race seat but couldn't operate the pedals....