View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2003, 07:53 (Ref:489103)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by SALEEN S7R
Just because it will stop this thread from staying at the top of the pile I will say sorry I shoudnt have said what I had said, I was merely stating the obvious, and whilst I hadnt gone against the forum rules I shoudnt have said what I said.

As Ive already said though I woudnt ever encourage anyone to make a false passport and use it to gain free acess to any pay-per view website.

That ok for u Graham?
Your apology is approprisate Saleen. Whether you like DSC's way of operating is entirely irrelevant. Drawing atention to a means by which it might be hacked was not acceptable. And I'm pleased you now realise that. I have effectively removed the offending post.