View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2006, 01:36 (Ref:1583268)   #326
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Mr Jinxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's a helluva lot of testing mileage! No excuses that you don't know the car/team after that lot!

Alx Danielsson is in his 2nd year in the series, he should perform. Ben Hanley is in his 2nd year with Cram (good team) so he should do well too. I'm interested to see Kerr vs Macintosh ... I think Robbie has been around a long time, a good benchmark, he is a good racer, but not the quickest guy - Sean Macintosh is a prospect, and it will be interesting to see how they compare. Sean needs to stick to his own setups. James Rossiter ... dunno. He should be right at the sharp end from the outset. Pons are no slouches.

Soucek?? Who's he? Obviously he and Interwetten are strong, if he;s showing Salignon the way home so far.

I like these cars. A good step before GP2, although I get the feeling, not sure why, that the cars are "softer" somehow than GP2, not so much on their toes, and they should therefore suit that type of driver.
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?