View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2023, 08:30 (Ref:4178235)   #130
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I heard that it was in issue with the turbo.

**EDIT ** - from WSR: 'Jake looked set for a dry win of his own in Race Two; building a commanding lead before suffering an electrical misfire – caused by a failure of a control part – that dropped him to 12th.'

When interviewed after the race, Hill commented that it was a re-occurring fault that they have had on and off all season, and, in his words, they had been unable to actually pinpoint the underlying cause of the problem. I will listen again to the interview because I didn't quite hear what he thought the problem was, but maybe it was a different cause this time?