View Single Post
Old 18 May 2009, 15:29 (Ref:2464612)   #4
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycuk View Post
I reckon you've just about got most peoples fantasy calenders covered with that lot! However, there are a few amendments I'd make.

Shanghai and Hungaroring wouldn't make my list at all, I'd have Brands over Donington any day, and Austria would have to be at the old Osterreichring, not the A1. Catalunya I could live without, I take it you mean the old Kyalami, and if we're talking complete fantasy then it simply has to be the Nordschleife for Germany!
I didnt pick the Ostreichring or the Nordschleiffe because its not complete fantasy. really, there should be an SA GP so I put Kylami down there, which IMO is still a decent track.