View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2006, 07:30 (Ref:1647045)   #15
AstroBoy
Rookie

England
AstroBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah ya right guys, he’s got no idea.
  • How is Live Television for every event, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is attracting a crowd of over 20,000, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is helping drivers like Ananda Mikola (A1 Team Indonesia), moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is offering a fully funded drive at the Macau GP, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is offering two free tests with TOM’s Japan, moving in the wrong direction?
I could go on….
  • No disrespect to Rodolfo Avila, but he never even won a single race in Asian F3 2005; he had the best engine/chassis package (Neil Brown Mugen-Honda – Piquet F304, which won the British championship). And he was with the 2004 championship winning team….
I’m under no illusions; I know that the British F3 Championship is at a higher level, but Avila couldn’t win the 06 Asian F3 championship easily. He came 6th or 7th in Asian F3 last year, behind Winslow, Pena, and Sy – who are all doing the championship this year…..
  • For your information:
ThreeBond Racing is owned by Japanese
Team Goddard is owned by Englishman
Aran Racing is an Irish Team
Team Indonesia in an Indonesian team……
I’ve also heard that an Australian is starting a team next season.

Why would it matter if all teams where from mostly from one country anyway?? Most teams from the EuroSeries are from Germany....
  • To say that no drivers from Asian F3 want to be in F1 is total stupidity. Pena and Sy will both be testing in the UK later this year. Are you saying they are not aiming to get to F1???
You always say you can’t “see” things – maybe you should get a guide dog (or just open up your eyes!)…..

Last edited by AstroBoy; 3 Jul 2006 at 07:35.