View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2006, 16:10 (Ref:1647437)   #20
Noisy
Racer

Angola
Noisy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroBoy
How is Live Television for every event, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is attracting a crowd of over 20,000, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is helping drivers like Ananda Mikola (A1 Team Indonesia), moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is offering a fully funded drive at the Macau GP, moving in the wrong direction?
  • How is offering two free tests with TOM’s Japan, moving in the wrong direction?
Mikola raced in Europe before. He is not a fat bottomed girl that started in F3 Asia to move up. The crowd numbers are not official. The TV Coverage is OK and the premiuns are OK. I respect.

Quote:
  • No disrespect to Rodolfo Avila, but he never even won a single race in Asian F3 2005; he had the best engine/chassis package (Neil Brown Mugen-Honda – Piquet F304, which won the British championship). And he was with the 2004 championship winning team….
You don't know much about the championship. I am not a genius but I don't say this kind of mistakes. Across the wire across the land Avila did two or three rounds on the underrated Tom's Team Asia. Set my alarm, turn on your charm and ... Neil Brown engine is crap. Bad engine compared to Tom's and Nissan. Super champion Christian Jones team didn't work with a Dallara F304 before and they didn't previous test. Your comment was very unfair.

Quote:
I’m under no illusions; I know that the British F3 Championship is at a higher level, but Avila couldn’t win the 06 Asian F3 championship easily. He came 6th or 7th in Asian F3 last year, behind Winslow, Pena, and Sy – who are all doing the championship this year…..
It finally happened - Am I slightly mad? - he came 5th according to his website in front of Pena. Tyson Sy has 3 years of F3 and his Championship organisation supported driver. This kettle is boiling over for you now.

Quote:
ThreeBond Racing is owned by Japanese
Team Goddard is owned by Englishman
Aran Racing is an Irish Team
Team Indonesia in an Indonesian team……
I’ve also heard that an Australian is starting a team next season.

It's all so shameless. 3Bond isn't racing in Asia anymore. Team Goddard HQ are in Phillipines I just checked and paid by Philippines sponsors. Team Indonesia is in the fact Philippines JF3 team. Aran is the only non-local team. Where're the teams from Macau, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thai, Malasya or Japan?

Quote:
Why would it matter if all teams where from mostly from one country anyway?? Most teams from the EuroSeries are from Germany

If they come all from one country it shows how regional is the championship. Euroseries has teams from Germany, France, England, Austria and Monaco.

Quote:
To say that no drivers from Asian F3 want to be in F1 is total stupidity. Pena and Sy will both be testing in the UK later this year. Are you saying they are not aiming to get to F1???
Quote:
I fell in a wishing well to them and now the damage is done And who have you become? You said they are going to test. I'll sit down and waiting and see. The topic is finished for me.