View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2012, 13:51 (Ref:3032420)   #187
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I really don't like those adjustments, again... this is starting to remind GT3 too much, none of the existing cars are running with same restrictor sizes and now that Porsche has adopted reduced IMSA-style ballast half of the cars are also underweight.

I want to see Corvette winning fair and square, not with even bigger air restrictor break than the Family sedans (even though the actual size is still slightly smaller)... and they also have wing reductions & bigger fuel flow restrictors on top of that. I guess the fight against Bimmers is somewhat fairer now but it's still not the ideal solution. I miss the GT1 days, I know there were some adjustments between DBR9 and others but the difference was that the Corvette actually was the superior car most of the time.

Vantage is ridiculous as well but that was always to be expected... they always get what they want. Also weird to see F430 getting 25kg break in GTE-AM, even though none are entered for this year. As 430 is also allowed to run with bigger restrictor than 458 I wonder why Krohn and others didn't opt for it in WEC...

Last edited by Deleted; 28 Feb 2012 at 13:57.