View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2013, 21:39 (Ref:3208801)   #38
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38 View Post
I'm not sure if your little £ means something different to mine, but I just had a look at the uk market and over here a nice one is anything from £1500 to £2500! Although there are a bit of a "cult item" over here. I had a go in one myself round the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit and got round in under 2 mins at my first attempt. Fantastic little car!
Woops, missed a "0" (a Pund is roughly 10x more valuable than 1DKK, 1£=10DKK) A good danish 205 is 50.000kr. a Swedish around 5.000-15.000kr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38 View Post
Not a dealer in the land who would even bother to look!
Sad , I work at a new-car dealer, and we look at everything, from nearly scrap to brand new cars. Must be different cultures in Denmark and UK

But I'm sorry if this is going Off Topic, please stop me if it's too much.