View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2010, 17:24 (Ref:2769313)   #239
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's the trophies indeed.

Item two is basically all the toolboxes, computers and connectics.

items 3,4&5 are the trucks, motor home and a mobil home.

And the main items are two LMP1 chassis, the first (from 2008, chassis n°8) said to be delivred with a "Judd mounting kit". (Obviously it's not the engine, I don't know what to expect exactly -maybe just a fixation kit).
The second one (from 2007, chassis n°1) is delivered with exhausts and gearbox, along with others parts.

Sure what I'd love to do is to buy all that stuff and just give it back to Henri and his team (especially the Trophies. I find it rather obscene that someone would buy those for his own viewing pleasure, wherehas that's the kind of item which only real value is for those who gained it.)
But for that I should first start to play & win national lottery...

Honnestly I'm pretty pessimistic for 2011, I just can't see how any racing program for next year could be decided in november, especially with a rule change meaning you need to bring a new car to be competitive. Only option would be manufacturer support, but I can't see any of the manufacturer in the place being in the need of Henri and his crew. Poor old man will have to sit down and watch for one more year IMO.