View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2012, 15:53 (Ref:3177603)   #2561
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
Very unwise. Every day I look at the listings, and it's the same old repeats after repeats. They've got to either commission some new material or cut the transmission to 6 hours a day.
So which six hours and which time zone? I can watch the Sky feed anytime of day through my laptop in overseas locations. It has adverts but you can live with those and they don't show ads during the races.

Whilst I liked Jake and the team, in fact you have to go along way to beat them in my view. Martin Brundle's input into the Sky feed is something that many other channels just don't have. He is genuinely enjoying himself whilst you get the impression that those such as Christian Danner (RTL5) think they are above the sport.