Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

View Poll Results: Driver of the Day - Mondello
Colin Turkington 5 19.23%
Gavin Smith 0 0%
Mark Proctor 1 3.85%
Matt Neal 4 15.38%
Mike Jordan 16 61.54%
Jason Plato 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Apr 2006, 09:18 (Ref:1593571)   #1
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Driver of the Day - Mondello

Pointless thread?
Old 24 Apr 2006, 12:41 (Ref:1593732)   #2
Draven
Racer

Ireland
Ireland
Draven should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mike Jordan, he had one race all weekend with the car in top condition and he won it. And he showed great self confidence by not letting Smiths early overtaking attempts rattle him into mistakes. Professional drive.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 13:05 (Ref:1593750)   #3
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Although my heart says Mike Jordan, I've had to go with my head and choose Matt Neal for his superb performances in qualifying and races 1 & 2.

Credit must also go to Colin Turkington who has been strong & consistent in every round thus far.

If he were to take the title it would mark a great turnaround, following the disappointment of losing the works Vauxhall drive.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 15:44 (Ref:1593836)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Where is Rob Collard?

Hmmm....Matt Neal or Mike Jordan...

I'll give it to Mike, seeing as it was a pleasant surprise to see him win!
Old 24 Apr 2006, 16:03 (Ref:1593856)   #5
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I voted Neal. A champions drive in the first 2 races, great drive in race 3 as well, brilliant start as well. But credit to Joradn, great victory. I was sure Turkington was gonna catch him.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 20:00 (Ref:1594060)   #6
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mike Jordan, a privateer with a year old (albeit, good) car took his opportunity and never let Turkington get close enough to challenge.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 20:03 (Ref:1594063)   #7
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have gone for Colin Turkington again, yet again he comes up with 3 soild drives. But Mike Jordan comes a close 2nd.
Old 24 Apr 2006, 20:07 (Ref:1594066)   #8
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think Mike Jordan as he showed his proffesionalism in not letting the pressure of starting effectively on pole get to him and after Smith's challenge he kept a good lead all race.