Also, most of the transition teams have raced at Mid-Ohio before, so at least they have an idea of what the setup should be like, even if it was with different equipment. Junqueira, Dominguez, and Servia have raced there before as well.
The #24 will run if someone brings money to run it.
Viso has been cleared to drive and is no longer contagious.
racing is an addiction that once you get it into your blood, no matter how long you sit out, its always there.
1. Helio Castroneves Team Penske 1:07.248
2. Ryan Briscoe Team Penske 1:07.266
3. Marco Andretti Andretti Green Racing 1:07.411
4. Justin Wilson Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing 1:07.544
5. Tony Kanaan Andretti Green Racing 1:07.575
6. Scott Dixon Chip Ganassi Racing 1:07.593
7. Buddy Rice Dreyer & Reinbold Racing 1:07.755
8. Oriol Servia KV Racing Technology 1:07.845
9. Bruno Junqueira Dale Coyne Racing 1:07.869
10. Hideki Mutoh Andretti Green Racing 1:07.903
11. Vitor Meira Panther Racing 1:08.003
12. Will Power KV Racing Technology 1:08.068
13. Dan Wheldon Chip Ganassi Racing 1:08.338
14. Graham Rahal Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing 1:08.046
15. Ryan Hunter-Reay Rahal Letterman Racing 1:08.344
16. Mario Dominguez Pacific Coast Motorsports 1:08.074
17. E.J. Viso HVM Racing 1:08.467
18. Enrique Bernoldi Conquest Racing 1:08.264
19. Mario Moraes Dale Coyne Racing 1:08.558
20. Danica Patrick Andretti Green Racing 1:08.361
21. Darren Manning A.J. Foyt Enterprises 1:09.156
22. Ed Carpenter Vision Racing 1:09.031
23. A.J. Foyt IV Vision Racing 1:09.361
24. Marty Roth Roth Racing 1:10.914
25. Jaime Camara Conquest Racing 1:10.511
26. Milka Duno Dreyer & Reinbold Racing 1:12.271
Apparently 'Stompin' Danica had words with Milka about Milka's driving and probably deservedly so. However, Milka came right back at the 'Princess' with a bit of latin temper and the reteat was sounded.
I am really just like a little kitten.
Just a baby Puma!