Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 Feb 2014, 21:53 (Ref:3367079)   #1
HoTWire
Racer

HoTWire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Most spectacular hillclimb car?

Hey folks,

I doubt many of you do, but some may know that I run a show called the Retro Rides Gathering. We're moving to Shelsley Walsh this year after three successful years at Prescott.

Each year we have specially invited guest cars at our event. This year I've got some really special things already confirmed, and in order to start out at Shelsley with a great line up I figured I'd see if we could pull in one or two of the most spectacular hillclimb cars as well. I figure any of the top 12 run off would be great from a "This is hillclimbing at the top level" point of view, so one of them is a given (if any are willing to come to our event). However we do have a penchant for the ludicrous at The Gathering (we've had 1000+Bhp Audi Quattro from the Netherlands, Chaparrals, Genuine Berg Cup cars from Germany and various other extreme cars), so we'd like a companion 'spectacular' hill climb car.

I figure Nic Mann's Mannic Beattie is the obvious choice... are there other cars I should be aware of as well? If you could pick to see any car take to the hill what would it be? (even better if the car is still in one piece).