Le Mans Rendezvous
OK. You're at Le Mans with your bunch of mates, whether it be The Pie Eaters, The Brethren, The Tourists or whoever. From time to time, inevitably, people wander off and do their own thing and (when they've finished at the strippers) they need to meet up again.
Where do you normally agree to meet? What are your favourite rendezvous spots?
For us, it is generally:-
1. The entrance to the Welcome Area (has become our "norm" for the past couple of years), or
2. The champagne tent/stall/whatever shape it happens to be from year to year - in the Village, or
3. The Grand Marnier crepe stall (my favourite!), or
4. The Tribunes opposite the Bentley/Jaguar/MG* pits (*delete as appropriate from year to year), or
5. Just at the entrance to the Garage Rouge (near to the Dunlop Bridge) - if we are meeting up with those who are returning from a Mulsanne/Indianapolis/Arnage etc. jaunt.