Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 7 Nov 2011, 22:12 (Ref:2982933)   #76
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Walter Hayes

Latest additions to the growing ranks of marshal's photographed on duty, bizarre as some of them seem, are now available to view and download from the usual site; www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics.
This looks like being the last for the year so many thanks to everyone for their friendship over the season, it's been a privelege to make your acquaintance and I look forward to seeing you again in 2012 at the Pom, meanwhile enjoy the break and have a Merry Christmas. When it arrives.

I hope someone buys Ray a new hat for his stocking.

God bless,

Bob.
Old 8 Nov 2011, 12:03 (Ref:2983110)   #77
SouthportFC Fan
Racer

Wales
Southport
SouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the photos Bob. It's the first time I've featured here and it's good to know I was as ugly as normal on post as I was when I looked in the mirror that morning !!
Old 8 Nov 2011, 14:53 (Ref:2983167)   #78
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthportFC Fan View Post
Thanks for the photos Bob. It's the first time I've featured here and it's good to know I was as ugly as normal on post as I was when I looked in the mirror that morning !!
Welcome aboard Southport, glad to have caught you, I don't know what you were doing so far from home, but I hope the visit was worthwhile, can I assume you are the quizzical one at Becketts?

Cheers,

Bob
Old 8 Nov 2011, 17:17 (Ref:2983208)   #79
chriskench
Racer

England
henley-on-thames
chriskench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks for the photos of mr from chris at brooklands on sunday didnt even know you where there untill i look on ur website thanks anyway
Old 9 Nov 2011, 14:59 (Ref:2983599)   #80
SouthportFC Fan
Racer

Wales
Southport
SouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Welcome aboard Southport, glad to have caught you, I don't know what you were doing so far from home, but I hope the visit was worthwhile, can I assume you are the quizzical one at Becketts?

Cheers,

Bob
Silverstone's where I'm normally found trackside, as it's where I started when I lived near Cambridge, though I have been known to bother the locals at Oulton Park from time to time. The advantage of a company car is that you can stay loyal to your home circuit, even though you pass three others to get to it.

I have also been seen at Snetterton (a long, long time ago), Castle Combe a few times, Mallory Park for the first time ever this year, Le Mans, Abu Dhabi and Zandvoort.

PS How did you know I have a habit of partaking in pub quizzes ?
Old 11 Nov 2011, 14:34 (Ref:2984365)   #81
bauble
Veteran

England
Drink Pub Quiz

Southport, it must have been the red nose and the copy of Old Moore's Almanac you were reading that gave you away. Why not buck the trend and identify yourself and I can add your name to the picture.

Cheers hic!

Bob.
Old 27 Feb 2012, 09:24 (Ref:3031793)   #82
bauble
Veteran

England
Pomeroy Trophy

The first of this season's marshals have been spotted at Silverstone, and where possible photographed, and added to the usual web site.
Pictures form the track are also available to view or download if you wish.
The Volvo in the gravel bed and the brave souls pushing it out, illustartes why you 'guys' (sorry ladies) earn so much (?), as it looked to me as if there was not much 'slowing down', while you were exposed. out there.
Shame at what is mostly a fun event.

Nice to meet friends old and new, and they don't come much older that Clive!

Cheers.

Bob.
www.picasweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics:)