Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2014, 16:32 (Ref:3411895)   #276
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmmmmmmm.....
Old 28 May 2014, 17:30 (Ref:3411908)   #277
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
food

and maybe 'rillettes from le mans'

http://musaraigne.blogspace.fr/20678...lette-du-Mans/
Old 28 May 2014, 18:41 (Ref:3411953)   #278
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I love rillettes you can get little pots of it in marks and spencer's now, not as good as the local le mans stuff but a nice reminder of le mans
Old 28 May 2014, 18:42 (Ref:3411954)   #279
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A man who likes rillettes but doesn't like merguez??? There really is no accounting for taste......
Old 28 May 2014, 18:51 (Ref:3411970)   #280
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
A man who likes rillettes but doesn't like merguez??? There really is no accounting for taste......
I think there is that is why i like rillettes and can't stand those nasty things
Old 28 May 2014, 18:56 (Ref:3411974)   #281
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
hem... with everyone bringing as much, don't you think we should start the meeting at 10AM?
Old 28 May 2014, 19:08 (Ref:3411983)   #282
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
hem... with everyone bringing as much, don't you think we should start the meeting at 10AM?

..... on Friday.....
Old 28 May 2014, 19:16 (Ref:3411993)   #283
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Will have to run back to the camp after the michelin visit to collect the stuff
Old 28 May 2014, 19:33 (Ref:3412002)   #284
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Can we make an inventory about what will be brought, In case of too much booze I can bring some snacks instead...
Old 28 May 2014, 19:38 (Ref:3412006)   #285
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Can we make an inventory about what will be brought, although you can never have too much booze I can bring some snacks too...
There, I fixed that for you.
Old 28 May 2014, 19:48 (Ref:3412013)   #286
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
When i get back to the camp i will grab some cheese and biscuits(for the cheese) and some plastic cups, plus anything else we have left at the campsite
Old 28 May 2014, 20:59 (Ref:3412059)   #287
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
beginning to sound like this might become a full sit down meal !

Good job for Pascals table though it might need reinforcing I fear.

Not sure what foodstuff Cambridgeshire is famous for. May just do cake, cant go wrong with cake.
Old 28 May 2014, 21:17 (Ref:3412066)   #288
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypowe View Post
beginning to sound like this might become a full sit down meal !

Good job for Pascals table though it might need reinforcing I fear.
No, it's OK. I gather Tim's bringing a full banqueting table and antique armchairs for all of us. You can bring the candelabra.....
Old 28 May 2014, 21:23 (Ref:3412071)   #289
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypowe View Post
Not sure what foodstuff Cambridgeshire is famous for. May just do cake, cant go wrong with cake.
having the same issue, and likely to fall back on exotic pie and cake. we're not famous for much, are we? it's not like a bag full of bedfordshire clangers would travel very well either...
Old 29 May 2014, 06:36 (Ref:3412199)   #290
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
You can always bring a portion of your favourite cheese, we probably had 20 different types last year or biscuits either sweet or savory
Old 29 May 2014, 16:34 (Ref:3412391)   #291
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Picked up the beer I'll be bringing today. I'm assuming that someone there will have a bottle opener???
Old 29 May 2014, 16:55 (Ref:3412398)   #292
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Picked up the beer I'll be bringing today. I'm assuming that someone there will have a bottle opener???
We have all needed
Old 29 May 2014, 17:09 (Ref:3412404)   #293
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Those that got their tickets from 1st tickets have a bottle opener attached to their lanyard so no problem there
Old 29 May 2014, 17:33 (Ref:3412414)   #294
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You can always bring a portion of your favourite cheese, we probably had 20 different types last year or biscuits either sweet or savory
actually that's a very good point. should someone be the biscuit monitor? i mean it'd be terrible if all these cheeses didnt have something to be eaten with...
Old 29 May 2014, 17:42 (Ref:3412419)   #295
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
actually that's a very good point. should someone be the biscuit monitor? i mean it'd be terrible if all these cheeses didnt have something to be eaten with...
I will bring the baguettes.

Eric could you bring two please (tranchées) ?

Last edited by PascaLM; 29 May 2014 at 17:47.
Old 29 May 2014, 17:44 (Ref:3412420)   #296
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Someone had better uphold the honour of the British so I will try to find some Tea to bring, as brewed near Farnham
Old 29 May 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3412434)   #297
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
bread

i 'll bring some bread too
Old 29 May 2014, 18:39 (Ref:3412441)   #298
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
i 'll bring some bread too
If you've got a CD with any of your mixes I'd be interested in that. I listen to a lot of the BBC essential mixes while I am driving around in my car.
Old 29 May 2014, 19:41 (Ref:3412484)   #299
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
Just purchased a selection box of biscuits for cheese from tesco, will get a few other packets and the cheese on the monday before i leave
Old 29 May 2014, 21:12 (Ref:3412512)   #300
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
mixes

you can find mixes on youtube, i'm a lazy DJ...
i buy some records and make a mixe with them and put the mix on youtube.

you search 'DJ Comix From France' and you'll have some mixes i made.
All are done in real time with 2 turntables.

here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0B859ifnAY

and i'll bring a CD if you like to have some mixes.

Cheers