Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2014, 15:41 (Ref:3417623)   #426
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
After a few hours on TR everyone looks that way, could be the copious amounts of beer and wine you will be offered.But do not worry you will recognise us, my silly hat will give us away
Old 9 Jun 2014, 16:02 (Ref:3417632)   #427
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
After a few hours on TR everyone looks that way, could be the copious amounts of beer and wine you will be offered.But do not worry you will recognise us, my silly hat will give us away
It would still be nice Bella rather than you Simon
Old 9 Jun 2014, 16:04 (Ref:3417633)   #428
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
love your optimism. i don't recognise my own parents in busy places, but i DO remember the daft hat
Old 9 Jun 2014, 16:43 (Ref:3417646)   #429
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ok, a little bit of music to prepare our meeting ?

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/d...1#.U5Xjgfl_tUc
Old 9 Jun 2014, 21:07 (Ref:3417820)   #430
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
love your optimism. i don't recognise my own parents in busy places, but i DO remember the daft hat
He found the darn thing hen packing.... tried to hide it!

I don't like packing my stuff to go without me!!!
Old 9 Jun 2014, 21:33 (Ref:3417839)   #431
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well typical of a daughter, for what will be no more than 34 hours at le mans i have been given more shoes than i am taking down for 6 days.
Old 9 Jun 2014, 22:16 (Ref:3417858)   #432
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well typical of a daughter, for what will be no more than 34 hours at le mans i have been given more shoes than i am taking down for 6 days.
walking boots and sandals!!!!!!!!!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 12:26 (Ref:3418109)   #433
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
ok, a little bit of music to prepare our meeting ?

http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/d...1#.U5Xjgfl_tUc
Hahaha, allthough I like a nice dance beat, I'm not sure this'll be appreciated by many of the Tententhers...
Old 10 Jun 2014, 17:10 (Ref:3418236)   #434
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tomorrow...finally!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 18:53 (Ref:3418280)   #435
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Will be bringing a local booze, some dry roasted peanuts and olives for the meeting, for if someone doesn't like cheese...
Old 11 Jun 2014, 12:50 (Ref:3418543)   #436
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll be bringing local booze as well. Don't know if it's Räikkönen's choise or not. I think he prefers Finlandia. But there's no point bringing or buying it from here. Because it's available abroad and with better price.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 07:12 (Ref:3419076)   #437
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And I thought Kimi was tea-total.........
Old 12 Jun 2014, 09:23 (Ref:3419118)   #438
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Hahaha, allthough I like a nice dance beat, I'm not sure this'll be appreciated by many of the Tententhers...
Maybe !
i wonder if Ian appreciated the music he heard in my car yesterday.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 09:58 (Ref:3419134)   #439
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ALERT!ALERT!ALERT! ABOUT BRINGING ALCOHOL IN THE CIRCUIT

The local authority forbids introducing alcohol in the circuit:here is the legal decision from june 6th http://www.sarthe.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/Ep..._cle0e94a1.pdf
Sorry it's in french.

Good luck
Old 12 Jun 2014, 10:06 (Ref:3419138)   #440
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The only available strategy : camouflage, cover, any trick. We must succeed with our mission.
Some will fall, but we will have enough I think.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3419146)   #441
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The meeting will take place, as last year, on the left side of Michelin exhibition stand, in the village.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 10:58 (Ref:3419157)   #442
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I knew all those years of sneaking alcohol into college football games would finally pay off.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 11:03 (Ref:3419160)   #443
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
I would like to ask everyone to "drink in moderation".
Old 12 Jun 2014, 18:09 (Ref:3419378)   #444
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
The meeting will take place, as last year, on the left side of Michelin exhibition stand, in the village.
Allright. I was just going to ask the excact location, because I visited Village today, but didn't figure out the location.

I'll have to skip Friday because I need one day without driving just to get some rest. But on Saturday if you see me earlier in the morning just say hello. I'm bit shy as we Finns tend to be but definately a nice fella.

You recognise me from combination of Rolex24 cap and Neil Young T-shirt.
Old 13 Jun 2014, 00:36 (Ref:3419709)   #445
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
You recognise me from combination of Rolex24 cap and Neil Young T-shirt.
Tell me why !
Old 13 Jun 2014, 07:21 (Ref:3419776)   #446
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is still plenty of space at our meeting point although we may want to move in closer to the fence on the circuit side. Rather like how we posed for Gav's photo a few years ago.....
Old 13 Jun 2014, 09:20 (Ref:3419825)   #447
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
There is still plenty of space at our meeting point although we may want to move in closer to the fence on the circuit side. Rather like how we posed for Gav's photo a few years ago.....
Find the Michelin stand :

We will be here, on the left, between the tree and the track :

Old 13 Jun 2014, 18:26 (Ref:3420010)   #448
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
See you tomorrow
Old 14 Jun 2014, 11:25 (Ref:3420277)   #449
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Nice to see everyone.
Have a great 24 hours!
Old 14 Jun 2014, 15:12 (Ref:3420653)   #450
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Got stuck in traffic on the way into the circuit (thought leaving at 11 would give plenty of time!) hope it all went well guys and that there was a big turn out