Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 1 Jul 2002, 08:24 (Ref:324942)   #26
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'm getting more and more tempted. 917 at the esses...mmmm
Old 1 Jul 2002, 15:55 (Ref:325262)   #27
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by FG1
BTW, I was worried that you know more English than I do. I had to go off and check whether the word "luxuous" actually exists in English. I am relieved to say that it doesn't, not in my dictionary anyway! You might mean luxurious, but this doesn't quite fit what I am sure you mean. "Formal" might be a better choice, but I'll give it some thought! Your English is still much better than my French, perhaps I should log onto some French forums and try it out! Then you can correct me!

FG
again... I'm desesperated... I hoped that I improve my skill level here, but I'm always hopeless... (sight)

Well, I meant "formaly luxurious" , is that fit ?

Le luxe façon "Champs Elysées", "Chanel", bref, rien Ã* voir avec les 24 heures du Mans telles qu'on les connaît !