Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 May 2004, 14:31 (Ref:975510)   #26
krt917
Veteran

krt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkrt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm with you Dixie!

Slightly off topic, but had to comment:

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew2001
Well since he has never tried one on one combat wth a team mate, and JV being fully used to it, I'd say that Schumacher would be looking pretty worse for wear, especially if he had to go a FULL Season, (heaven forbid!) against his team mate..
I wish Michael had been challenged more by his team-mates, but:
- He would almost certainly still have come out on top. I quite like JV, but I don't think he'd be capable of taking it to Schuey over a whole year in the same car. He only just beat him in a superior one.
- How many top (I mean really great) drivers have other top drivers with them? And when they have - Senna and Prost, Piquet and Mansell - the result hasn't always been desirable. OK, I know it makes comparison easier (though, even then, you can't know what's going on within the team) and some people like all the aggro, but I'm not so sure it is that great to have the top drivers in the same team. Spread it around a bit!! The 'problem' recently, is that noone has really been good enough against Schuey - either as his team-mate or somewhere else.

Of course, the real problem is the cars (and tracks?)...