Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 26 Apr 2002, 22:42 (Ref:271725)   #51
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
One other thing, we are allowing el Takuma and rlinter (clearly members of the dreaded "outer circle" I've heard about ) to hijack this thread from its original topic.

My point being, if we all post our thoughts without baiting others, or being drawn into by others, this warning system should'nt be a problem.

It reminds me of when I sold finance to people. 9 out 10 people that told you they hated finance companies or had a bad experience with one had a poor credit history. Now why is that?

Stay within the rules, and this wont be a problem.
Old 26 Apr 2002, 22:46 (Ref:271727)   #52
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I am sorry, this discussion has gone on long enough. If anyone has a problem with the way this forum is run then they should contact me via email stating full details of their complaint and what they do not agree with.

The forum rules are there for all to see and are linked from each and every page of the forum for your information. If you do not agree with these rules then no one is forcing anyone to stick around.

rlinter (Noel), the PMs may not be secure but the software provides no method for any staff member to read them. It is possible, as is everything else, but it requires additional software and the relevant permissions to access the database. The only person who has this access is me.

I am sorry you don't believe in our method of penalising troublesome posters but, as you well know judging by your emails to me the past few days, sometimes it is necessary to remove people from the forums with immediate effect and provision is made for this in our staff handbook, should it prove necessary for us to do so.
Closed Thread