Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 9 Jul 2007, 14:10 (Ref:1958657)   #51
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRT Man_05
Dazz Motorsport Press Release

After many hours of considerations and many meetings dazz motorsport has decided to sign BP as its major sponsor for the rest of the year.the cars will run the famous BP ultimate them the team will now be know as team BP Ultimate so without further ado here is the striking new BP ultimate racing #33 VE Commodore,also a new merchandise range will be launched soon

Quick, DQ him from the championship! He's got some sort of fancy Monaco-downforce rear wing! :P
Old 10 Jul 2007, 00:13 (Ref:1959190)   #52
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
maybe he has links with WP remember they can do whatever and it's never wrong .
Old 10 Jul 2007, 00:21 (Ref:1959197)   #53
Exceler8
Racer

Exceler8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lol guys its a fantasy championship its not goin to enchance my performance what so ever
lol and no i dont have any Ties With WP...Yet
Old 15 Jul 2007, 09:57 (Ref:1963485)   #54
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
hey chattersd did you get my PM?
Old 15 Jul 2007, 10:54 (Ref:1963502)   #55
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering test new generation 16-spoke wheels
Brendon Engineering took delivery of a new fleet of brand new 16 spoke wheels and at a 2 day test over the weekend at the teams test track Eastern Creek before heading off to Queensland for next weekends round of the 2007 10 Tenths V8 Supercar Fantasy Championship at Willowbank Raceway, shortly after the test wrapped up Team Owner/Principal Brendon who drove the car over the 2 days had this to say "the new wheels were good with brake temperature regulated more evenly unlike the old 5-spoke wheels and the weight is ore evenly distributed around the rim". the team have opted to put a red stripe around the outside of the rim to make their wheels more distinguishable to their devoted fans the colour is the same as that at the bottom and top of the car.

here is a picture of the car from the test:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ingside1xx.jpg
Old 16 Jul 2007, 14:02 (Ref:1964447)   #56
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Big shake up at Brendon Engineering, Pedders Suspension out, in comes Holden Dealers of Australia and New Zealand, the re-berth of HDT !!!
Pedders Suspension has left Brendon Engineering 3 quarters of the way through it's 2 year contract with the team, but turning a negative into a positive Brendon Engineering have strengthened their ties with Holden and have signed Holden Dealers of Australia and New Zealand to replace Pedders Suspension, and now the much loved HDT logo will appear for the first time since the 80's comenting on the signing at a press confrence this morning before the transporter was loaded and departed for Willowbank raceway team Owner/Principal Brendon said "we held a test on the weekend where we debuted our new 16-spoke wheel which we were happy with and then happyness went to sadness on sunday night when Pedder's decided to cut ties with the team and thats why our departure for Willowbank has been delayed but late today this fantastic signing happened and me and the team can't be happier. i always had an admiration for Peter Brock and HDT they were my favourites growing up to now have the HDT logo on the cars is great we have also re-aranged some stickers on the car i like the slightly new layout of the stickers what do you guys think?. Can't wait to see the cars on track on the weekend"

here are some pictures taken at the press conference:

Front
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ingfrontx1.jpg

Side
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ringsidex1.jpg

Rear
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ringrearx1.jpg

Transporter
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...nsporterx1.jpg

Last edited by Pro Racer; 16 Jul 2007 at 14:11.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 11:45 (Ref:1993542)   #57
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
HDT road car

!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Holden release 400kw supercharged limited edition HDT Commodore made by Brendon Engineering
Holden have released a new 400kw supercharged VE Commodore with a unique livery painted by Exceler8, and built by official Holden Dealers backed V8 team Brendon Engineering as a limited edition of 400 in Australia and an extra 400 in NZ, every car has it's unique number 1-400 on the door and on the build plate it has Aus or NZ to make it unique to it's respective country. the car was launched today and will be available as of Bathurst race day Sunday October 7 at Holden dealers across Aus and NZ. builder of all the BDT Commodore and Team Owner/Principal of Brendon Engineering, Brendon said at the launch "Our close relationship with Holden comes across in this great car i have driven one at a test day and it it great to drive, i have got my name down on HDT #1 next to me so all you guys and girls out there will have to settle with #2 or higher but trust me you will want one of these babies. i know they go onsale on Sunday but i don't expect them to sell untill Monday as everyone will be watching us win Bathurst :P."

here is a picture of the car:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...neeringHDT.jpg

Last edited by Pro Racer; 21 Aug 2007 at 11:48.
Old 3 Sep 2007, 04:07 (Ref:2002232)   #58
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
**ALL-AMERICAN RACERS PRESS RELEASE.**

Sandown and Bathurst Liveries Revealed.

In an extremely generous move, all of our associate sponsors have agreed to not be run on the exterior, letting our primary sponsor, Marlboro, have a very clean tribute car for the two Enduros. Harking back to the late Peter Brock's A9X Torana, the car is a little less angular in the shaping of the coloured sections, to compensate for the rounder shape of our VE Commodores(Car is rendered on our showcar, an old VY we still had laying around.). Team Principal Matt Wood had this to say. "We were approached buy all of our sponsors about a month back, saying they wanted to do a special tribute to Peter Brock. They had told me they had seen the cars we ran last year, and, agreed that with our sponsor at the time, it didn't look as good as it could have." He then continued, "Marlboro said they wanted to do something special for the enduro's, and contacted all of our other sponsors. They all came to an agreement, that the associate sponsors will all be on the passenger side of the dash, while the outside was left for Marlboro to have a tribute scheme." With the help of TT Member, and amazing painter, BiggyG, AAR now presents, our 2007 Enduro livery!

Car #364 will be driven by:
• Steven Richards.
• Lee Holdsworth.

While car #864 will be piloted by:
• Greg Murphy.
• Jack Perkins.

Again, AAR would like to thank all of our sponsors, and most importantly, BiggyG for this awesome opportunity, to tribute the legend, Peter Brock.

Last edited by Matt; 3 Sep 2007 at 04:10.
Old 5 Sep 2007, 16:19 (Ref:2004409)   #59
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And so it is time for the enduros!

Last season I was critisized for having like 1000 liveries, this year, only 2

for the enduros we will be running with a new sponsor - Tobasco, the greatest sauce ever!!

Livery coming very soon!

out
Old 11 Sep 2007, 08:52 (Ref:2009150)   #60
Suttory
Racer

Australia
Too far away from a racetrack !
Suttory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RS Motorsport is proud to present it's enduro livery which will be on both cars. Bring on Sandown and Bathurst!

Old 4 Oct 2007, 11:18 (Ref:2030710)   #61
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
[CENTER]!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering debut new exciting livery, flaming HOT !!!
Brendon Engineering roled out a new livery in todays first practice to a crowd of media in awe creating healines such as "Awsome new livery for Brendon Engineering", "fabulous paint job debuted for Brendon Engineering" etc. Team Owner/Principal Brendon said: "we have here an awsome new paint job here today, i like it very much and from your (media) reactions you do as well, we couldn't think of a better place than Bathurst to debut the livery, we will be running this livery for therest of the year." The teams show car carries 0 to show the style and placement of the nubers on the racecars. The livery was painted by the team's usual painter/panelbeater M-Kart.

pictures:
Transporter:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...ransporter.jpg

Side:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8...erflamesVE.jpg

front and back to come later.

Last edited by Pro Racer; 4 Oct 2007 at 11:22.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 10:22 (Ref:2035718)   #62
Biggy G
Veteran

Biggy G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eagle Motorsport Evaluate 2008 Options.

Starting at the V8 Supercar Challenge at Surfers Paradise and also including the Desert 400, Eagle Motorsport will be evaluating their car choice for 2008. BMW relishes the competition and have been assured that they are strong contenders to retain car supply status in 2008.

Without further adieu, here are the 3 new cars. Mark Skaife will continue to drive the #021 Vodafone/Dell BMW M3 GTR.

# 9 Versatile Garages - Jason Richards

Jason will drive a Hendrick Motorsport prepared Nascar CoT, this car has been painted to match his car from the previous rounds in the season.

#7 DHL / Sony Xplod - Will Davison

Will Davison will drive a BMW powered Peugeot 908. The car will have a BMW V8 fitted, and has been painted based on the previous DHL/Sony BMW M3 GTR.

#57 Red Bull / Smirnoff - Lee Holdsworth

Lee will get a Porsche 997 fitted with a BMW V8, this car was the last to arrive at the workshop and with the work that went into Bathurst the car was unable to be painted before heading off to Indy. The car will have a striking livery for the Desert 400 though.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 10:50 (Ref:2035749)   #63
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
very nice biggy.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 14:17 (Ref:2035902)   #64
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy G
Eagle Motorsport Evaluate 2008 Options.

Starting at the V8 Supercar Challenge at Surfers Paradise and also including the Desert 400, Eagle Motorsport will be evaluating their car choice for 2008. BMW relishes the competition and have been assured that they are strong contenders to retain car supply status in 2008.

Without further adieu, here are the 3 new cars. Mark Skaife will continue to drive the #021 Vodafone/Dell BMW M3 GTR.

# 9 Versatile Garages - Jason Richards

Jason will drive a Hendrick Motorsport prepared Nascar CoT, this car has been painted to match his car from the previous rounds in the season.

#7 DHL / Sony Xplod - Will Davison

Will Davison will drive a BMW powered Peugeot 908. The car will have a BMW V8 fitted, and has been painted based on the previous DHL/Sony BMW M3 GTR.

#57 Red Bull / Smirnoff - Lee Holdsworth

Lee will get a Porsche 997 fitted with a BMW V8, this car was the last to arrive at the workshop and with the work that went into Bathurst the car was unable to be painted before heading off to Indy. The car will have a striking livery for the Desert 400 though.
Don't ya think that's a lottle TOO far for the V8 cars? :P
Old 9 Oct 2007, 19:04 (Ref:2036167)   #65
Biggy G
Veteran

NEVER! lol. The Peugeot only made it cos its one of my favourite looking cars ever, and recently got the model for it.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 22:22 (Ref:2036339)   #66
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Alright, can't wait until my Commodore's/Astra's run it off the track. :P Carbon doesn't really like to get hit. However, it does look DAMN good.
Old 9 Oct 2007, 22:56 (Ref:2036357)   #67
Biggy G
Veteran

haha, they'd have to get along side it first! The thing's so dman wide it will take up most of the width at Indy
Old 9 Oct 2007, 23:00 (Ref:2036360)   #68
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Nothing a punt up the backside can't help. :P
Old 17 Oct 2007, 02:54 (Ref:2042343)   #69
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
!!! PRESS RELEASE !!!

Brendon Engineering arrive at Indy with updated livery fresh from the podium at Bathurst, VERY HOT!!!
Brendon Engineering have turned up to Indy with an updated livery, it's similar to the old one with just a few updates, this livery will be raced for the restof the season, in a similar unveiling to Ford rivals Team Vodafone Brendon Engineering recived a massive reception by fans and media alike who all loved the livery, the livery was done by Granger Design (biggy G), Team Owner/Principal Brendon had this to say at the unveiling "Indy was the perfect place to unveil this liver, we think it is awesome and would like to thank Granger design for painting both the Tansporter and the 4 cars in the short time between Bathurst and Indy".

Transporter:

Car:
Old 29 Oct 2007, 19:38 (Ref:2054305)   #70
Biggy G
Veteran

Eagle Motorsport release Holdsworths Bahrain Livery

Old 30 Oct 2007, 09:50 (Ref:2054701)   #71
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
very nice Biggy.
Old 30 Oct 2007, 10:22 (Ref:2054725)   #72
Exceler8
Racer

Dazz MotorSport Signs New Sponsor:Holday Inn Hotels and Resorts

Dazz Motorsport is proud to announce there new major sponsor Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts.Both Parties hope to have success for the remainder of season 2007...So Without Further a do here is the new 2007 VE holiday inn commodore

Last edited by Exceler8; 30 Oct 2007 at 10:32.
Old 30 Oct 2007, 15:20 (Ref:2054990)   #73
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
well that look very nice, inspired by the DJR livery perhaps.
Old 30 Oct 2007, 22:08 (Ref:2055404)   #74
Exceler8
Racer

yes yes it was inspired by the new djr livery
i thought the design looked smick so i used it on my car!
Old 31 Oct 2007, 00:00 (Ref:2055473)   #75
billybanana
Veteran

billybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbillybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love the simplicty of those colours. Looks good..