Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 21 Oct 2011, 00:32 (Ref:2974546)   #751
DeutschRenn
Rookie

DeutschRenn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Nothing after this.
"this" is the same thing porsche said
"this" is the same thing Toyota said
Old 21 Oct 2011, 00:33 (Ref:2974547)   #752
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
No? Porsche kept flirting with the idea for a long time.
Old 21 Oct 2011, 00:48 (Ref:2974549)   #753
DeutschRenn
Rookie

DeutschRenn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
true about porsche. they had been flirting with it but i thought they told us before that theyd like to but it wasnt in teh cars.

i do enjoy when a werks team flatout denies something and then shows up.
Old 23 Oct 2011, 07:38 (Ref:2975357)   #754
jo1998sh
Rookie

United Kingdom
jo1998sh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This looks a lot like a hint at a prototype....

http://translate.google.com/translat...592F_5473.html

Old 23 Oct 2011, 11:21 (Ref:2975489)   #755
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo1998sh View Post
This looks a lot like a hint at a prototype....

http://translate.google.com/translat...592F_5473.html

I love how the ACO will jump on the slightest thing for their website. Would be interesting if it was actually Lamborghini who had designed it.
Old 23 Oct 2011, 13:51 (Ref:2975543)   #756
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
^ Daydreaming of course, but this is still one of the coolest prototype designs I've ever seen...

Old 23 Oct 2011, 14:13 (Ref:2975550)   #757
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gorgeous!
Old 23 Oct 2011, 14:50 (Ref:2975564)   #758
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah , that looks great .
Old 23 Oct 2011, 15:49 (Ref:2975584)   #759
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
^ Daydreaming of course, but this is still one of the coolest prototype designs I've ever seen...

But thinking of the Audis poor visibility - imagine how bad this one would be
Old 23 Oct 2011, 16:10 (Ref:2975593)   #760
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Looks like a continuation of the Corvette LMP dream.
Old 23 Oct 2011, 17:25 (Ref:2975625)   #761
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Looks like a continuation of the Corvette LMP dream.
I don't see that much of a resemblance... to be honest I never really digged that vette EVO draft anyway.
Old 23 Oct 2011, 18:48 (Ref:2975657)   #762
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Looks nothing like the Corvette , The Corvette looks like an XJR-15 or Nissan R390 , imo .
Old 23 Oct 2011, 18:57 (Ref:2975662)   #763
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I don't see that much of a resemblance... to be honest I never really digged that vette EVO draft anyway.
I think deggis means a dream from ACO that a major sportscar producer will join LMP1 with a huge effort.
Old 23 Oct 2011, 18:59 (Ref:2975665)   #764
deggis
Veteran

Finland
I meant continuation of the half-prototype, half-GT concept. Just not ACO's continuation, but apparently at least the webmaster has dreams. This doesn't mean it resembles the Corvette mockup because obviously it doesn't.

Quote:
that vette EVO draft anyway.
OT: Not only a draft since there's a scale model at P&M. Someone once posted photos of it.

Last edited by deggis; 23 Oct 2011 at 19:04.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 06:42 (Ref:2975849)   #765
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

That is utterly gorgeous! Is there a bigger version of that available because that looks like a great wallpaper.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 13:02 (Ref:2976015)   #766
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
That is utterly gorgeous! Is there a bigger version of that available because that looks like a great wallpaper.
Here you go
Old 24 Oct 2011, 14:41 (Ref:2976061)   #767
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Yes there is, just google the image, you'll find a few.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 18:01 (Ref:2976154)   #768
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
What is that car anyway? I'm a bit lost. I see ACO and something future lmp's SHOULD look like, so what is that car?
Old 24 Oct 2011, 18:06 (Ref:2976156)   #769
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think it's based on a 1970's Hot Wheels......
Old 24 Oct 2011, 18:07 (Ref:2976158)   #770
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
In other words, a photoshop?
Old 24 Oct 2011, 18:08 (Ref:2976159)   #771
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
In other words, a photoshop?
I think it's a fan made Lamborghini concept.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 19:02 (Ref:2976181)   #772
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sick - I wish we could have a GTone class for a "run what you brung" car like this. Very nice concept - even though we will probably -never, ever- see anything close to this. I was thinking about this over the weekend, since I was a little kid Lamborghini has aways been one of those "ultimate" dream car companys. The issue with Lamborghini is they have outlandish cars, beautiful designs with huge engines but no motorsport heritage.

Last edited by Livininthinair; 24 Oct 2011 at 19:22.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 21:16 (Ref:2976243)   #773
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livininthinair View Post
Sick - I wish we could have a GTone class for a "run what you brung" car like this. Very nice concept - even though we will probably -never, ever- see anything close to this. I was thinking about this over the weekend, since I was a little kid Lamborghini has aways been one of those "ultimate" dream car companys. The issue with Lamborghini is they have outlandish cars, beautiful designs with huge engines but no motorsport heritage.
"No motorsport heritage"? You mean you've not been bowled over by JLOC the last few years?
Old 24 Oct 2011, 22:54 (Ref:2976304)   #774
Livininthinair
Veteran

United States
Colorado
Livininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLivininthinair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
"No motorsport heritage"? You mean you've not been bowled over by JLOC the last few years?

"BOWLED OVER" may not be the term we are looking for, more like embarrassed for everyone involved. I find it hard to believe that not only was it a Reiter Engineering GT1 Murcielago, but that it flat out did not have the steam to go any further than it did... Keeping in mind (my impression) was to give those cars a history at LeMans so they command a larger $$$ for collectors - but would you really want to "collect" one of those cars...

...but, I have always thought that if Lamborghini wanted to truly show up Ferrari (the reason the company started making cars instead of tractors in the first place) was to beat them on the track - something that has yet to happen... Sorry, wishful thinking...
Old 24 Oct 2011, 23:51 (Ref:2976324)   #775
alexkiller8
Veteran

alexkiller8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LM 2009 of JLOC was a poser epic fail, in 2010 judging by their poor experience and budget (and a brand new car) they did a good race! surely wasn't the worst GT1 of the grid.