Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 30 Mar 2010, 14:43 (Ref:2663546)   #101
Monstersuzuki
Rookie

Wales
Aberhonddu
Monstersuzuki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can I substitute a fairly poor Schumacher for Alonso please Jab
Old 2 Apr 2010, 14:27 (Ref:2665437)   #102
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd like to change Buemi for Liuzzi ASAP please. I listened to someone who told me Toro Rosso would be good this year, even though I knew Force India would have been better. Whoops.
Old 20 Apr 2010, 14:05 (Ref:2676605)   #103
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fear not, FF1 is not dead. I've just been busy lately with one thing or another. I'll do a Malaysia/China round-up before Spain at some point
Old 20 Apr 2010, 15:17 (Ref:2676646)   #104
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
Fear not, FF1 is not dead. I've just been busy lately with one thing or another. I'll do a Malaysia/China round-up before Spain at some point
Thanks Jab! We appreciate your work!

While you're at it, can I please have my free driver substitution? China was Kobayashi's last chance to show me that he wasn't a completely wasted choice, and he blew it! Can I please have Sutil instead?
Old 20 Apr 2010, 16:08 (Ref:2676680)   #105
P.L.Green
Rookie

Spain
P.L.Green should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When time allows you to, would you please take Pedro De la Rosa out of my team (Spanish Army) and replace him by Adrian Sutil?

Thanks in advance for the huge amount of work all this means!
Old 21 Apr 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2677291)   #106
pannenmann
Racer

Germany
Bavaria
pannenmann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey, may I still join?

Team name: PannenGP
Constructor: Mercedes (30k)
Engine: Renault (15k)
Driver 1: Lewis Hamilton (50k)
Driver 2: Bruno Senna (5k)
Old 21 Apr 2010, 13:05 (Ref:2677298)   #107
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
I'd like to swap Jarno Trulli for Kovalainen, please

Selby
Old 21 Apr 2010, 13:16 (Ref:2677309)   #108
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannenmann View Post
Hey, may I still join?

Team name: PannenGP
Constructor: Mercedes (30k)
Engine: Renault (15k)
Driver 1: Lewis Hamilton (50k)
Driver 2: Bruno Senna (5k)
Yes, that's fine

All the changes seem to be fine. However, Born Racer, yours will not come into effect until after Malaysia because it was after FP1
Old 21 Apr 2010, 16:34 (Ref:2677394)   #109
gti5notrkt
Racer

gti5notrkt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can we get a updated chassis/engine/driver combo list posted so if anyone wants to make a change the unique combos can be identified?

Thanks,
Jon.
Old 21 Apr 2010, 19:48 (Ref:2677494)   #110
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
When time allows you to, would you please take Pedro De la Rosa out of my team (Spanish Army) and replace him by Adrian Sutil?
The national teams change their mind in the end. Remember Super Aguri and Montagny.

Quote:
I'd like to swap Jarno Trulli for Kovalainen, please
Sensible move. Heikki seems like a man rejuvenated. On paper, pre-season I'd have had Trulli down as the better driver.
Old 22 Apr 2010, 09:41 (Ref:2677768)   #111
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Yeh this is it, mate. I was expecting a downbeat Kovy, and a happy Trulli to just still be on the grid and working with someone he knows well. I was also expecting some decent qualifying from Trulli. I havn't really see much from the fella this season, and Kovy seems to be loving it! I'm really enjoying seeing him so happy. I've never cared too much for the fella but the way he's embracing this challenge, especially after 2 years at McLaren, is very admirable.

Selby
Old 6 May 2010, 15:28 (Ref:2685426)   #112
icemachine
Veteran

Canada
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
icemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridicemachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Bump
Old 6 May 2010, 16:51 (Ref:2685463)   #113
gti5notrkt
Racer

gti5notrkt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rocketpower GP would like to make the following driver change;

Out:
Kobyashi

In:
Petrov

New entry;
Red Bull 30
Cosworth 10
Rosberg 40
Petrov 12
Old 7 May 2010, 14:07 (Ref:2685992)   #114
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Is this competition dead now then?
Old 9 May 2010, 18:13 (Ref:2687399)   #115
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
Bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Is this competition dead now then?
No, it's not dead yet. Apologies again for the lack of updates but I've been snowed under with one thing or another and not been able to find the time to be able to do it. And of course as it mounts up, the longer it takes to update, which means I have to set aside more time to do it, which makes it more difficult to find the time to do it. I'll try my best to get an update out by Monaco but I have another 4,500 essay to submit by Friday which I've not done much of so far, so I can't promise anything unfortunately. But after this week, I've not got much more work to do so I should be able to get back into the swing of things
Old 9 May 2010, 18:32 (Ref:2687412)   #116
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
No, it's not dead yet. Apologies again for the lack of updates but I've been snowed under with one thing or another and not been able to find the time to be able to do it. And of course as it mounts up, the longer it takes to update, which means I have to set aside more time to do it, which makes it more difficult to find the time to do it. I'll try my best to get an update out by Monaco but I have another 4,500 essay to submit by Friday which I've not done much of so far, so I can't promise anything unfortunately. But after this week, I've not got much more work to do so I should be able to get back into the swing of things
good luck with your essay Jab, i've noticed your lack of activity recently!
Old 9 May 2010, 20:10 (Ref:2687470)   #117
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'll try my best to get an update out by Monaco but I have another 4,500 essay to submit by Friday which I've not done much of so far, so I can't promise anything unfortunately.
I remember from my days at University most of the essays I did were a complete waste of time.
Old 9 May 2010, 20:11 (Ref:2687471)   #118
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
This one's pretty important. I have to do it or I fail and don't get to do next year. So not a waste of time
Old 9 May 2010, 20:17 (Ref:2687472)   #119
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
This one's pretty important. I have to do it or I fail and don't get to do next year. So not a waste of time
That's fairenough. Good luck.
Old 9 May 2010, 21:24 (Ref:2687532)   #120
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I remember from my days at University most of the essays I did were a complete waste of time.
mine still are, mainly i write some crap, fill it with obscure references with tenuous connections to what im writing about!

Teacher training essays are rubbish! only one more to go 3000 words, so whats that 5hrs work!

now engineeering assignments at uni were a bit more tricky, they had to actually have some level of truth and at the very least the maths had to all add up!
Old 9 May 2010, 21:48 (Ref:2687554)   #121
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolddustMini View Post
mine still are, mainly i write some crap, fill it with obscure references with tenuous connections to what im writing about!
I did pretty much the same thing.
Old 27 May 2010, 13:37 (Ref:2699250)   #122
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
Thought I'd post a reminder in case anyone wants a substitution before Turkey
Old 28 May 2010, 05:21 (Ref:2699712)   #123
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Jaime Alguersuari for Glock would be nice,cheers.
Old 29 May 2010, 18:08 (Ref:2700496)   #124
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
You'll be pleased to hear that the first part of updating, adding in the substitutions (some of which in hindsight you will regret to have made ), is now done - it is quite a fiddly job as because I've built the spreadsheet so intricately, it means it takes a while to change all the formulae and so on

So, at some point this week I should be able to get a massive update done of the scores
Old 6 Jun 2010, 23:52 (Ref:2705795)   #125
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
jab, any idea when this is going to back up and running?