Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 2 Nov 2023, 12:25 (Ref:4184054)   #1601
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Two tone Infinity
Old 2 Nov 2023, 14:07 (Ref:4184063)   #1602
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Insurance job special right there
Old 2 Nov 2023, 18:21 (Ref:4184081)   #1603
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
If the car is not brand new and the parts genuine, why not?
Old 2 Nov 2023, 19:44 (Ref:4184094)   #1604
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Generally it's cause they got those silver parts off a wrecked car and they might not be close and they weren't prepped and painted first. Not taking that on my car
Old 3 Nov 2023, 05:51 (Ref:4184134)   #1605
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I understand. In this case, assuming the door/wing will be resrayed in white color, the passenger will open a white/silver door.
Old 3 Nov 2023, 07:40 (Ref:4184139)   #1606
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Two tone Infinity
And Beyond! (Sorry, couldn't resist a Buzz Lightyear impression...)
Old 3 Nov 2023, 15:21 (Ref:4184184)   #1607
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
And Beyond! (Sorry, couldn't resist a Buzz Lightyear impression...)
Old 4 Nov 2023, 16:16 (Ref:4184353)   #1608
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Just spotted a dark blue Microlino in the street. Really impressive, looks like a reincarnation of the Isetta or Bimmer cousin. Was parked as should or could perpendicular to the street. Much better looking than the Citroën crappy toy!
https://microlino-car.com/en/microlino
Old 5 Nov 2023, 13:41 (Ref:4184553)   #1609
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You don't see many of these around.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Collective Nov 23_007.jpg  
Old 5 Nov 2023, 15:04 (Ref:4184560)   #1610
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can't say that I've seen one, Peter. Or even say that I particularly like it, either.

Puts me in mind of a guy, can't remember who, who use to rock up at meetings towing a race car behind his Roller.
Old 5 Nov 2023, 15:22 (Ref:4184563)   #1611
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like it but mainly because it's different. Apparently worth over £1m and only 6 ever made. Nice colour too.
Old 5 Nov 2023, 17:48 (Ref:4184597)   #1612
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
We have a young retired guy around collecting SW's and shooting brakes. Mainly black ones because they were used as hearses. His former job: bogeyman (undertaker)!
Old 5 Nov 2023, 19:18 (Ref:4184608)   #1613
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A couple from yesterday. The Merc's interior was fairly clean and very plush!
Old 5 Nov 2023, 23:20 (Ref:4184660)   #1614
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Well the wife drove too fast to catch a Series 1 E type, convertible so the good one, at the local Waffle House. And then a new McLaren this afternoon, partially cause I was a few in and didn't get my phone out in time.

But I did get a sweet sweet Atlanta van, it hasn't moved for a year now. The house AC unit is especially sweet addition
Old 6 Nov 2023, 16:36 (Ref:4184770)   #1615
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
A couple from yesterday. The Merc's interior was fairly clean and very plush!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Well the wife drove too fast to catch a Series 1 E type, convertible so the good one, at the local Waffle House. And then a new McLaren this afternoon, partially cause I was a few in and didn't get my phone out in time.

But I did get a sweet sweet Atlanta van, it hasn't moved for a year now. The house AC unit is especially sweet addition
Toss up for me between the van and NSX.
Old 6 Nov 2023, 16:53 (Ref:4184776)   #1616
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I like the NSX eventhough it can be considered either too heavy or underpowered. They seem to go well across time thanks to the great quality of build and cherishing owners.
Old 6 Nov 2023, 18:15 (Ref:4184794)   #1617
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I like the NSX eventhough it can be considered either too heavy or underpowered. They seem to go well across time thanks to the great quality of build and cherishing owners, and Senna helped develop it.
International law says that when you mention the NSX you have to mention Senna helped develop it.

I’ve edited your quote to keep you out of trouble.
Old 6 Nov 2023, 18:28 (Ref:4184797)   #1618
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Tks…
Old 7 Nov 2023, 01:03 (Ref:4184835)   #1619
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Seems only slightly upgraded
Old 7 Nov 2023, 01:05 (Ref:4184836)   #1620
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Private plate? What does it stand for? Honey, buy the ****ing Defender?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 03:04 (Ref:4184838)   #1621
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Private plate? What does it stand for? Honey, buy the ****ing Defender?
The plate starting with "Honey" could be sooooo many things....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:46 (Ref:4184928)   #1622
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Honey Badger the First Defender? That's my guess
Old 7 Nov 2023, 13:31 (Ref:4184983)   #1623
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Honey we need to talk: just leave now. First warning.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 13:32 (Ref:4184984)   #1624
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
The plate starting with "Honey" could be sooooo many things....
How Bout them Fkng Dawgs??

Someone at the pub was he?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 14:52 (Ref:4185002)   #1625
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
How Bout them Fkng Dawgs??

Someone at the pub was he?
Geez. Yeah. That's it. How silly of me.

I think so. Was watching a footie match....