Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Nov 2008, 16:37 (Ref:2337060)   #151
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

It depends how many bent chassis there are to repair.
Old 18 Nov 2008, 16:37 (Ref:2337061)   #152
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
errr - no thanks ;o)
Old 18 Nov 2008, 17:49 (Ref:2337096)   #153
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Did you pull over to let the Elite pass Peter
Old 19 Nov 2008, 01:49 (Ref:2337362)   #154
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Possibly the only way it could pass me.
Old 19 Nov 2008, 07:49 (Ref:2337427)   #155
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Possibly the only way it could pass me.
Given its generally accepted that an Elite is about 15 seconds a lap slower at Spa than an MGB I would be concerned if it could pass you any other way....
Old 19 Nov 2008, 12:38 (Ref:2337582)   #156
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
We have not raced our Elite at Spa but if i was 15 secs slower than an MGB i gonna hang mr helmet up.
Old 19 Nov 2008, 18:44 (Ref:2337797)   #157
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
I'd expect it to be quicker than 3:40 as well
Old 19 Nov 2008, 20:22 (Ref:2337859)   #158
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
You have lost me Zef.We got down to 3.06 in Jims Lotus 17 so i would of thought a 3.12 to 3.15 would be on in a Elite.
Old 20 Nov 2008, 02:01 (Ref:2338080)   #159
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Blimey, did I go that fast?
Old 20 Nov 2008, 07:42 (Ref:2338158)   #160
simon drabble
Veteran

From what I am told by those familiar with Elites I would say 3.12/15 is optimistic.... the point I was trying to make was that Peter had a significant power advantage over the Elite