Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 May 2003, 19:31 (Ref:615144)   #101
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
we will
A/esc3/rowF(3 from the top)
Old 31 May 2003, 07:17 (Ref:615520)   #102
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
We are as usual. Tickets are here we are in rows e and f
Which number of stairs ? (more near the start or more front of the ACO grandstands ?)

Ayse and me will be front of the ACO ; and Bernard, it's easy to meet now we met for the first time !
Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:30 (Ref:617961)   #103
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
I checked the new grandstands : they're not buid yet, but earth-moving vehicles are preparing the terrain...

This is the n°14 (the first one when you come from the Dunlop bridge) ; the grandstand will stand where the vehicles are working...

Last edited by Fab; 2 Jun 2003 at 16:31.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:33 (Ref:617964)   #104
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And the second, the n°15, replacing the trees on the top off the hill inside the first curve of the Tertre Rouge esses...

The place is ready to welcome the grandstand...
Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:36 (Ref:617968)   #105
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I took this one from the edge of the plane area where will stand the grandstand...
Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:41 (Ref:617983)   #106
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And this one too...

I have to confess : I couldn't resist, and i was so glad to have my tickets that I bought another in this grandstand : should be a good spot during the race, to watch and rest eating some merguez...

Places are still available at the price of 77 € (very expensive at my taste, but one time in the year...)
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:19 (Ref:618055)   #107
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
is there still enough place for those who won't have grandstand ticket?
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:25 (Ref:618067)   #108
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Which number of stairs ? (more near the start or more front of the ACO grandstands ?)

Ayse and me will be front of the ACO ; and Bernard, it's easy to meet now we met for the first time !
Travee B, Esc 7 row E & F. Nearer the start I think.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:54 (Ref:618109)   #109
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
should look like that, then

Old 2 Jun 2003, 18:53 (Ref:618196)   #110
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Remember to give use guys over on the other side a wave - if you can see use that is......
Old 2 Jun 2003, 20:17 (Ref:618328)   #111
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b

You mean you can't see me there already, waving to you Bernard?

Old 2 Jun 2003, 20:44 (Ref:618356)   #112
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I will be just in front of Mal, in the Michelin Grandstand.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 21:05 (Ref:618383)   #113
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by PascaLM
Well, I will be just in front of Mal, in the Michelin Grandstand.
Give me a wave and I will throw you a beer!
Old 2 Jun 2003, 21:07 (Ref:618385)   #114
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:

Bernard, you are exactly where we were last year.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 21:30 (Ref:618420)   #115
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
Give me a wave and I will throw you a beer!
Sure you can see me !
Last year my neighbour was holding a "Allez Vaillante !" placard.
See me just over the Pesca's green helmet made in cardboard - if the guy is still here - between the Lammer's supporters and some British holding good old Jaguar flags.

Last edited by PascaLM; 2 Jun 2003 at 21:32.
Old 3 Jun 2003, 05:05 (Ref:618776)   #116
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
And we'll wave the FG family in the ACO grandstand...
Old 3 Jun 2003, 05:07 (Ref:618777)   #117
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
is there still enough place for those who won't have grandstand ticket?
There's not much place for pedestrian, I'm afraid... the spot changed a lot (almost no trees any more, the place is flat, with the grandstand, it's spoiled for 'general entrance' tickets...)
Old 3 Jun 2003, 06:57 (Ref:618826)   #118
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thats really bad news Fab.
Old 3 Jun 2003, 08:02 (Ref:618868)   #119
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Thats really bad news Fab.
For the 'no ticket barers', yes ; for the others, the point of view is really new, and should be marvelous...

The real bad news are for the trees, it gave a real charm of this place, and there's almost nothing left, even behind, to hide the highway passing through (behind the camping space)...
Old 3 Jun 2003, 08:04 (Ref:618869)   #120
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Bernard, 219 998 spectators left to point out, and yopur job is done !
Old 3 Jun 2003, 11:24 (Ref:619035)   #121
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal
Bernard, you are exactly where we were last year.
we were there too, so we probably were close without knowing it!
Old 3 Jun 2003, 11:38 (Ref:619051)   #122
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
Bernard, 219 998 spectators left to point out, and yopur job is done !
ok, another one

Old 3 Jun 2003, 13:41 (Ref:619176)   #123
jpchenet
Rookie

jpchenet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back to the wine for a moment, are we still on for a visit to the growers. Is the plan still to meet at Le Grand Luce at 10am on Friday??
Old 3 Jun 2003, 17:43 (Ref:619452)   #124
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
all this waving and bonhomie...but i'm still concerned about the trees!
Old 4 Jun 2003, 04:53 (Ref:620030)   #125
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by jpchenet
Back to the wine for a moment, are we still on for a visit to the growers. Is the plan still to meet at Le Grand Luce at 10am on Friday??
This is an FG special meeting... FG ?