Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 26 Dec 2003, 23:16 (Ref:820966)   #1
Ross Palmer
Rookie

Ross Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Procar 2004

I am back !!
There was a major security breach on the PROCAR website and my lawyers advice was to completely dispense with the old handle Rossp.
I am not sure what happened but as you can appreciate with forum log ins you can automatically register yourself.
I had at least 6 computers which had an automatic log in.
In the future I will not activate this function .
Apologies for any inconvenience .
And again sincere apologies to John Cowley, Ian Copeland and Chris Edwards for the publication of any materials that might have imputed their reputations.
PROCAR 2004 looks exciting.
A few more new teams in Group One Nations Cup [around 4 to be precise,and we can see minimum grids of 16 cars for the PROCAR series.
It looks like GROUP 2 will have to have their own races with separate TV as we can,t fit the total Nations Cup field into just one race.That can,t be bad for GROUP 2 competitors.
It looks like we will have at least 1 FORD GT[Ford motor Company,s answer to the 60,s retro trend] for the start of the season building up to 4 by Lake Taupo.[2x2 car teams.
I have just visited the DUBAI AUTO SHOW and have a p-ic of myself beside one.
They fired it up and the whole convention centre rattled.Quad Cam 5.4 multivalve engine with a supercharger.
Almost you could put a roll cage in it and race it competitvly in Nations Cup.
Graham Nash Motorsport from the UK is interested in running a 2 car team using Australia as a base.
A new company SPYKER from Holland who have 2 NGT SPYKER race cars are interested in running the cars for Lake Taupo, Bathurst 24 hour and the proposed DUBAI 24 hour in the middle of January 2005.
Plans are well underway for a 3 round INDIAN PACIFIC SERIES,with the PLATFORM sponsor being the FORMULA GREEN FOUNDATION www.formulagreen.com comprising Lake TAUPO [100km GT race], Bathurst 24 hour and DUBAI 24 hour.
We need to sort a few administartive issues with the FIA ,however we have live television commitments for all 3 events to around 80 countries worldwide for the series
He also has experience with the 4.6 litre Ford engine supercharged from a campaign he carried out in the UK.
He currently runs a Porsche [2years running in the Bathurst 24 hour and the Saleen,s in FIA GT.
A third MONARO body shell is under construction at GRM for a yet to be announced 2 car team ,making a total of 3 monaros.
More information as it comes to hand but remember you heard it first on ten-tenths.
regards,
Ross Palmer
CEO
PRISM
Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:32 (Ref:821043)   #2
The Pressure !!
Racer

Australia
Sydney
The Pressure !! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
It looks like we will have at least 1 FORD GT.....and have a pic of myself beside one
So are you going to show us all the picture or just tease us ?!

BTW could you fill us in with what is happening with the future racers joining Procar for next year??
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:02 (Ref:821102)   #3
Ross Palmer
Rookie

Ross Palmer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The pressure, I need to scan it and I,m off for a break for a while .You can see it on numerous websites as it is released in May 2004
Old 28 Dec 2003, 06:00 (Ref:821675)   #4
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Can you tell us who will be driving the FROD GT in 04, please Ross
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish
Old 28 Dec 2003, 09:22 (Ref:821720)   #5
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
16 group 1 cars sounds great - keep the groups together, 25 cars in 2 groups, longer races...... just ideas which i am sure have popped up before - bring on procar and f3 (especially) in 04....
Old 28 Dec 2003, 10:11 (Ref:821737)   #6
The Hrt Kid
Racer

The Hrt Kid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Please dont get me wrong here. I smell a rat are you really Ross Palmer? After all that has been going on with you lately you wouldnt be stupid not to think whteher it really is Ross or some school kid on holidays. Dont get me wrong i love the procar series heeps and hope all that is supposedly happening is true, but i need proof its really you before i start believing everything.
Old 28 Dec 2003, 10:14 (Ref:821739)   #7
Morris 1100
Veteran

Morris 1100 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How do we know that you are really "The Hrt Kid"?
Old 29 Dec 2003, 01:49 (Ref:822167)   #8
Zinger
Racer

Zinger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here a picture of the Spyker that Ross P was suggesting could be in Nations Cup in 2005.
Attached Images

Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:58 (Ref:822245)   #9
mixxer
Veteran

Australia
Somewhere over the rainbow
mixxer has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Re: Procar 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by Ross Palmer
A new company SPYKER from Holland who have 2 NGT SPYKER race cars are interested in running the cars for Lake Taupo, Bathurst 24 hour and the proposed DUBAI 24 hour in the middle of January 2005.
SPYKER a new company ? I thought they had been around for 50 yrs or more ?
Old 29 Dec 2003, 04:07 (Ref:822252)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What was that about Panoz wanting to join the fray with one of their Esperante models??
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 29 Dec 2003, 09:07 (Ref:822403)   #11
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
it has to be ross palmer - he uses his own name .... go procar, dont give the f3's to tony thee, sorry c
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:10 (Ref:823247)   #12
pete55
Veteran

pete55 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ross, when will the Procar calender be released. It must be soon to allow competitors to make their plans for cars and sponsorship proposals etc. Also when will the vehicle eligibility list be released.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:12 (Ref:823250)   #13
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And the parity restrictions... and the method to be used in determining parity in the future.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:13 (Ref:823251)   #14
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The calendar has already been released, just waiting now to see what happens with the Sandown/QR swap etc.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:14 (Ref:823252)   #15
pete55
Veteran

I am hoping the HSV GTS will be eligible this year. Makes a hell of a lot more marketing sense anyway.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:15 (Ref:823254)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
For Nations Cup or GT-Performance??
Old 30 Dec 2003, 10:59 (Ref:823433)   #17
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
dont need hsv gts in nations cup if monaro are there
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:27 (Ref:823449)   #18
pete55
Veteran

Yeah, i meant GTP.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:37 (Ref:823459)   #19
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
cool - i knew that... lets blame GTRMagic for the confusion
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:09 (Ref:823498)   #20
pete55
Veteran

Yeah he's not here now. But you never know when he is here; seems to come via the back door.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 14:34 (Ref:823608)   #21
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by pete55
seems to come via the back door.
Well he is from Sydney.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 20:12 (Ref:823825)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Can I help it if they keep leaving the back door unlocked? Allows me to make a msess and run away, all without anyone knowing I am here
Old 30 Dec 2003, 22:52 (Ref:823987)   #23
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GT40

Quote:
I am back !!
There was a major security breach on the PROCAR website and my lawyers advice was to completely dispense with the old handle Rossp. I am not sure what happened but as you can appreciate with forum log ins you can automatically register yourself. I had at least 6 computers which had an automatic log in. In the future I will not activate this function .
Ross download yourself "cookie muncher" to manage your problem. Alternatively, log on then log off each time you visit the forum

Quote:
It looks like we will have at least 1 FORD GT[Ford motor Company,s answer to the 60,s retro trend] for the start of the season building up to 4 by Lake Taupo.[2x2 car teams.
I have just visited the DUBAI AUTO SHOW and have a p-ic of myself beside one.They fired it up and the whole convention centre rattled.Quad Cam 5.4 multivalve engine with a supercharger.
Chanel Number 7 (Syd-n-ney)had an item on the LA Motor Show the other night, GT40 looked scrumptious. They also made a big deal over the theme "What's old is now new again" by featuring the latest Morgan!!! (Doooh!!). Where do these reporters do their research and what planet do they come from??
Old 5 Jan 2004, 11:08 (Ref:828130)   #24
pete55
Veteran

Ross, i see the Procar site is down again. At least i can't get on to it anyway.
Old 5 Jan 2004, 11:27 (Ref:828152)   #25
Ross Cadell
Racer

Ross Cadell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Last edited by Ross Cadell; 5 Jan 2004 at 11:32.