Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Oct 2007, 00:03 (Ref:2045064)   #101
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Conspiracy Theory #9376524 : Mclaren try the old use one set of wets too many trick,Lewis gets sent to back of grid,lets Alonso win championship,and for doing so he's agreed to move on next season all contracts anulled amicabilly and Lewis gets the number won spot next season and some extra wedge for not winning this season......and it all appears above board and FIA happy with outcome.

Obviously premeditated,seeing Lewis and Fernando were so happy smiley matey mate at the press conference yesterday.....you have to get up early to slip one past Armco....
Old 20 Oct 2007, 00:09 (Ref:2045068)   #102
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Conspiracy Theory #9376525 :I've also spotted that Lewis is getting all sorts of penalties this season,but none ever effect his on track position or points in the championship position,they always seem to be convenient monetary fine,which only effects Uncle Rons bank balance.....I sense brown envelopes under certain peoples doors at work here........you have to get up early to slip one past Armco
Old 20 Oct 2007, 00:10 (Ref:2045069)   #103
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I thought that they were just trying to catch out the FIA observer,but hadn't realised that he doesn't start his job until tomorrow.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 01:14 (Ref:2045082)   #104
Peter Ford
Racer

Australia
Adelaide, south Australia
Peter Ford should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
imigine what other rule him and the team will break next year.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 04:05 (Ref:2045133)   #105
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
and to think there's some english and brits who don't want to see Lewis win the title!
And to think that some English and Brits want him to win the title, just because he's English!

As an English person (not a Brit ) i don't see why i have to want him to win.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 09:42 (Ref:2045238)   #106
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I see todays made up penalty is 15,000 Euros.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 09:48 (Ref:2045246)   #107
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Lovely Jubbly,.. the FIA's onto a right old earner this season with Uncle Ron, no what I mean...wink wink nudge nudge say no more.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 09:48 (Ref:2045247)   #108
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
I see todays made up penalty is 15,000 Euros.
I wonder if that'll tip the balance?

McLaren getting a call from Santander telling them they're overdrawn and owe an overdraft charge.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 10:15 (Ref:2045266)   #109
ensign14
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Deception Island
ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!ensign14 is going for a new world record!
FAO The Managing
McLaren Performance Implements Limited
The Death Star
Woking

Dear Sir

It has come to our attention that your current bank account is now overdrawn by €100,015,000.

As you are aware, this is in excess of your overdraft facility of €500 by €100,014,500.

We should be grateful if you could provide us with your proposals for clearing this debt within the next 7 days. Failure to do so could result in the Bank seeking an order for repossession of your assets.

We understand that one of your assets is worth a considerable amount of money on the open market, and another asset, whilst of a slightly soiled reputation, is still of some considerable value after some restoration work is performed on its confidence.

Alternatively, we understand that Spanish toys to the value of approximately €50,000,000 have been thrown out of prams (possibly MacLaren prams) and recovery of these could ameliorate the position.

We look forward to hearing from you. Alternatively, contact our solicitors Maximilian and Mosley.

Yours &c
Old 21 Oct 2007, 10:20 (Ref:2045975)   #110
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V
And to think that some English and Brits want him to win the title, just because he's English!

As an English person (not a Brit ) i don't see why i have to want him to win.
Best to try and take a neutral look at it for me. Well, as best I can anyways.

I've never supported a driver just because he is British (never supported DC in my life for instance). I am not really that way.

But I've never not cheered on a Brit because he is overhyped either. I won't let the hype machine divert me anymore than nationality. Both are just as silly as each other.

Lewis fits my driver tastes because he is quick, fearless and a flamboyant driver. He justifies the hype, although I don't particularly want to hear it!
Old 21 Oct 2007, 10:36 (Ref:2045982)   #111
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As an Aussie, I hope that it's Mark Webber first and Lewis second. The rest can fight for third.