Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 18 Jun 2009, 07:15 (Ref:2485702)   #1
RushyRacer
Racer

RushyRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wanted-Classic Car Exhibitors

A friend of mine is wanting to put on a small CC show at their pub near Rickmansworth during the summer with a BBQ & things and approached me asking how to generate interest amongst would be Classic Car owners. My answer was
Does anyone have a better response ( other than another smilie ! ) Any help gratefully received
Old 1 Jul 2009, 19:50 (Ref:2494683)   #2
RushyRacer
Racer

46 readers & no ideas yet
Old 1 Jul 2009, 20:06 (Ref:2494694)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is a pub in Bedfordshire that has an Italian day. Although I've never been it apparently got a good turn out. I think it is near Dr Jon's place.

Try contacting some local clubs, or local areas of the bigger clubs. Try to get it included in their calendar, write some letters to the classic car mags, practical classics, etc...
Invite James May. Get it in the local newsletters, local papers, etc...

As you can tell I've never done this. That all sounds good though
Old 3 Jul 2009, 16:07 (Ref:2495538)   #4
RushyRacer
Racer

Thanks , I'll pass on your suggestions,
Old 4 Jul 2009, 11:40 (Ref:2495753)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There's also "Classics on the Green" in a Hertfordshire village,http://www.standardmotorclub.org.uk/...oxleygreen.htm which is kind of an ad hoc gathering. Also the MG Car Club has various "natters" around the country and they do this kind of thing too http://www.mgcc.co.uk/pub-meets.html.