Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 25 Sep 2005, 20:53 (Ref:1416259)   #1
Sheila M
Veteran

England
Burton-Upon-Trent
Sheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSheila M should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good day at Mallory yet again.

Thanks to Andy, Brian, Karl, Nick and Velma for their hard work today.

Thanks to Woolley for coming to introduce himself - it was lovely to meet you after all this time! It was also very nice to meet Dennis Bassom who unfortunately had a bit of an incident and couldn't complete the race.

Thanks also to the drivers for producing such excellent racing. I had a great day and I'm so grateful that no-one one seriously hurt in the incidents that caused the red flags.

Sheila
Old 25 Sep 2005, 22:32 (Ref:1416361)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have to say, this was on meeting that didn't look too promising when you looked at the entry in the programme, but the racing was superb. There may not have been many cars in a lot of the races (MX5s excepted), but they mostly ran in big bunches. Special credit to the Caterham who was keeping up with the TVRs. Awesome.

Lovely broomstick, by the way, Shiela.
Old 26 Sep 2005, 09:58 (Ref:1416679)   #3
greenamex2
Veteran

England
Hertfordshire
greenamex2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Sheila M, nice to put a face to a name.

Thanks to the guys at Gerrards for pushing me out of the gravel trap.

Big boo to whatever official stopped be going out again. I am sure the race between myself and Mr Seal would have been most entertaining although the scrap between Gerry Cain's HUGE Rover and Gareth Porters TINY Pug was worth watching!
Old 26 Sep 2005, 13:23 (Ref:1416886)   #4
s .a .s
Rookie

s .a .s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mallory weekend

sheila never met you but choose to do mallory over brands at weekend good racing love mallory but 6 hour round trip for us please please do some two day meetings so we can bring caravan and make a weekend of it
Old 26 Sep 2005, 16:36 (Ref:1417082)   #5
ss24355261
Racer

United Kingdom
mansfield
ss24355261 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
steve swallow
Just to let everyone now i had a great time, i was flaging on post 8. Was not too busy, but all the same i still enjoyed the racing.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 07:11 (Ref:1417592)   #6
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by s .a .s
please please do some two day meetings so we can bring caravan and make a weekend of it
Mallory is only allowed one day meetings on a Sunday.
Old 27 Sep 2005, 07:38 (Ref:1417611)   #7
Brian Mac
Teabagging Is My Life
Racer

United Kingdom
Maccy-Ds Hut, Kirkistown
Brian Mac should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a quick note from the "TIGGER"
Thanks to all on post 8, you made my first visit a welcoming one, a special thanks for the hospitallity from woolley (Cheers Mate) .

What the meeting lacked in entries, they made up for it in superb entertainment. Thanks Drivers.