Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 31 May 2005, 13:36 (Ref:1315787)   #76
TheFLC
Rookie

England
Telford, UK
TheFLC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, I finally have the game. I was going to buy it with some cash I got for my birthday but bought a snake instead :P

Wife bought it me as an early father's day present. I am quite impressed with it actually. The AI seems pretty hardcore, I for one would like to know how they take the last chicane on Road Atlanta tho.

I'm using the Speedlink leather 4in1 wheel which is doing the job brilliantly. I have that set to the speedster wheel layout. I'm not missing the tff as much as I initially thought I would.

Overall I am very pleased with the game, haven't touched GT4 since I got Forza.

As a quickie, does anyone know how I can use the communicator and the wheel at the same time? The wheel doesn't have a slot for it, just wondering if anyone else has managed it.
Old 31 May 2005, 20:14 (Ref:1316182)   #77
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hmm, I am starting to unearth the major flaw with this game. I have had the first chance to play it really intensely for a couple of days and I have to say, the repetition of the tracks is something that is really bad. Every championship runs on the same five or so tracks. And why the **** do you have to do five lap races round that stupid test track thingy......

I have no motivation to do the remaining championships because of this! Suppose I'll have to crack on though...
Old 3 Jun 2005, 20:45 (Ref:1319492)   #78
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I've unlocked two pearls of the Forza world today.

A lovely Ferrari 333SP and a Rothmans Porsche. Both are flawless cars!
Old 3 Jun 2005, 23:06 (Ref:1319577)   #79
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ive been playing this and although nurburgring isnt great .... im really liking the downhill's
(slightly OT: Knowsley LMAO at your avatar )
Old 4 Jun 2005, 13:31 (Ref:1319926)   #80
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Oh laugh.......but you know it's true!
Old 4 Jun 2005, 13:41 (Ref:1319930)   #81
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*bows down to god allen !!!*
Old 12 Jun 2005, 21:51 (Ref:1326791)   #82
Rich R
Veteran

United Kingdom
dudley uk
Rich R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
started to get really stuck into the game in the last week, but i'm having real trouble winning the classic endurance race, the ferrari p4 is really tough to beat in a gt40, and laguna is one of my weaker tracks. has anyone else managed to win and got any tips for this race, you win the p4 from this race and i do so want to drive it.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 16:21 (Ref:1327457)   #83
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Don't make a mistake!
Old 13 Jun 2005, 22:21 (Ref:1327793)   #84
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You know, I may buy an Xbox just for Forza, and specifically the 962, Prodrive 550 and 911 GT3-RS.

And of course the, apparently, fantastic engine sounds.

Then again I may wait a few months and pick up an Xbox 360, as Forza 2 should be out sooner rather than later.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:39 (Ref:1328259)   #85
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
shiny side up! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In the meantime, with the 360 being backwards compatible, Forza will work on both systems...
Old 14 Jun 2005, 15:44 (Ref:1328393)   #86
MDK
Rookie

United Kingdom
Wolves
MDK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Get the current Xbox dude you know you want to. I just bought a 42" Plasma screen. With Forza beaming out of it is just class.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 16:35 (Ref:1328453)   #87
SeaneyC
Racer

SeaneyC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bah, you want a projector and make yourself really ill
Old 15 Jun 2005, 13:09 (Ref:1329242)   #88
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
My wife has a Ford Focus. When I use the in-car view in Colin McRae on our 65" TV, the dash / windscreen is actually very close to the size of her real car, if not slightly bigger!!!
Old 15 Jun 2005, 19:31 (Ref:1329712)   #89
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

65" Tv?!?
Old 15 Jun 2005, 20:17 (Ref:1329768)   #90
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
Yes, it is my baby!

It is a Mitsubishi rear projection 16:9 ratio widescreen. When I turn it off and go to sleep at night, I still see it in my dreams!
Old 16 Jun 2005, 16:42 (Ref:1330556)   #91
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I am jealous indeed!
Old 16 Jun 2005, 20:02 (Ref:1330865)   #92
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
You know how us Americans are, greedy greedy greedy with space and all things huge and obnoxious...
Old 17 Jun 2005, 14:18 (Ref:1331575)   #93
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well I can't argue with you there ssu!

Anybody else somewhat bored with the career mode? I've won all the cars I want, have endless cash, but still have a few tournaments to enter. Trouble is, I've no motivation to trundle round the same tracks winning easily.

All I'm doing now is making liveries for the cars. I've made a great BTCC Integra!
Old 19 Jun 2005, 23:23 (Ref:1333772)   #94
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
I am at level 50, but only have ~18 percent of the career mode done because I do all my racing on Live... it is so much more fun than beating up on the AI!!!
Old 23 Jun 2005, 18:52 (Ref:1338577)   #95
Baritone2400
Racer

United States
Washington,DC
Baritone2400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it me or does anyone else what to see more tracks around the world!