Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 11 Aug 2011, 03:12 (Ref:2938341)   #1
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On the tube (telly)

USA Indy 500 deal will give the broadcast rights to ABC thru 2018. With live streaming (on the internet) provided by the ESPN3. Additional races will be carried and streamed. Full artical @ http://bit.ly/q0hIUU

This a rather long article. I have only watched ESPN3 on the net once but, I have to say it was in HD and almost as good as real TV. Now if NBC the owner of Versus and the IZOD website would only get the Video gadgets for INDY CAR racing back on the website like it use to be I personally would watch more races. It is not like NBC is broke or somethhing. Just sayin.
Old 19 Aug 2011, 04:29 (Ref:2942798)   #2
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't get ESPN 3 over here. I wish I could, then I could also watch ALMS, which they are also broadcasting but I can get ABC via streaming.
Old 19 Aug 2011, 23:05 (Ref:2943177)   #3
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
You haven't tried the "Outside the United States" link on the ALMS' own website, have you? Sometimes they take a bit to get going for qualifying, but the races have gone off just fine.

And yes, getting the races streamed from the IndyCar Series website would certainly help, rather than only having EsPN3.com as an option.
Old 21 Aug 2011, 00:56 (Ref:2943530)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
You haven't tried the "Outside the United States" link on the ALMS' own website, have you? Sometimes they take a bit to get going for qualifying, but the races have gone off just fine.
I tried it today and it worked fine, thanks.