Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 6 Mar 2006, 23:20 (Ref:1537627)   #1
golfvanman
Racer

golfvanman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
croft entry list

the entry list for the english masters superseries meeting is online now, a little thin in places. Were is everybody ? not want to play up north during this lovely weather we are having
Old 7 Mar 2006, 08:04 (Ref:1539356)   #2
Spectator
Racer

United Kingdom
East Sussex
Spectator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not a bad entry for this early in the year. Nice to see that some drivers are taking advantage of being able to double up at a reduced rate.
Super Series 2000 and Super National are a bit thin, juniors has a few new names and there are the usual faces for SH and minicross.
Nice to see a couple of the Europeans have entered as well. Lets hope that this will encourage a few more to come over and play.
Good luck to all!!
Old 7 Mar 2006, 11:16 (Ref:1539471)   #3
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good to see some of the european faces coming over again, just a shame there isn't many for them to race against
I'm looking forward to seeing mad mark out in the xsara on home turf for the first time.

Also good to see some new faces in the stock hatch class, will make for an interesting season in that class.

Roll on sunday and lets get this 2006 season going.

Si

p.s, if anyone wants to find me, just look on the pit wall cos i'll be the one eyeing up the grid girls
Old 7 Mar 2006, 13:16 (Ref:1539549)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
It'll be interesting to see who the two TBA's are in Division 1 as well - more Europeans?
Does anyone know what sort of spec Jamie Leas Fiesta is? (and is that a new car or just new to Jamie?) Also good to see that the 'classic' rallycross has got some entries - is that another MR2 or is it Scott's car?
Old 7 Mar 2006, 17:41 (Ref:1539704)   #5
moyzer
Racer

United Kingdom
Aldermaston, Berks
moyzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mike Sellar and Gordon Rogers are mentioned in the News section but aren't on the entry. Anyone know if they are entered?

I hope the TBA's materialise and there aren't any no shows, otherwise my 5hr drive, hotel for two nights and a day off work'll be a tad disappointing.

Good luck to all taking part. Drivers, Marshalls and Organisers. It should be a good one, fingers crossed!!
Old 10 Mar 2006, 10:50 (Ref:1542221)   #6
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Kevin Proctor is added to the list in Supernational and there are some more drivers doubling up to get more track time. The TBA's have gone from Div1 though.
Old 10 Mar 2006, 19:05 (Ref:1543115)   #7
chris cake
Racer

England
LYDDEN HILL
chris cake should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello everybody

Well i have entered Croft , blown the cob webs off the race stuff and we are off.
Will be interesting to see how quick the current fast boys are ?
Dont care if it snows , perhaps i mite have a small chance of doing ok in the
RSS2000 races
After one and a half years away I could not stand it any longer .
GIVE ME RACING

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY 631
Old 11 Mar 2006, 10:50 (Ref:1543561)   #8
MiniMadness
Veteran

Canada
Glen Allen VA/Kent UK
MiniMadness should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2
It'll be interesting to see who the two TBA's are in Division 1 as well - more Europeans?
Does anyone know what sort of spec Jamie Leas Fiesta is? (and is that a new car or just new to Jamie?) Also good to see that the 'classic' rallycross has got some entries - is that another MR2 or is it Scott's car?
Bert ,

Thanks for asking about me. No it's a different MR2. John Wood races in Autocross with I believe is a steel shell'd MR2. He also raced in the MR2 challenge last year.

My car is semi space framed with fibre glass panels. Hope to be racing at Blyton and Lydden in May. Also hope to race in the MR2 challenge later this year at Brands Hatch.
Old 11 Mar 2006, 16:39 (Ref:1543771)   #9
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
No doubt I'll catch up with you at somepoint Scott

Have you tested the car yet?
Old 12 Mar 2006, 12:10 (Ref:1545038)   #10
MiniMadness
Veteran

Canada
Glen Allen VA/Kent UK
MiniMadness should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
No doubt I'll catch up with you at somepoint Scott

Have you tested the car yet?
Not yet. The car is running and the brakes have been re-conditioned. Although it's badly misfiring and blowing out 4ft flames out the exhaust !! Awesome it sounds more like a Supercar !!

Hopefully we'll spend a day setting it up and then take it off to Baldwins. Should be testing sometime in April.
Old 12 Mar 2006, 14:58 (Ref:1545192)   #11
ebby
Racer

United Kingdom
near Lydden, Kent
ebby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I really think the promoters of the RSS big it up too much, I know it is very early on in the season but there is a lack of drivers and competition in the Supercars. Surely the Sky Sports coverage would do a lot better at promoting 'Rallycross' at Lydden on Easter Monday, when all the big boys will be out. If the RSS 'brains' and business acumen could assist with the running of the British Championship then surely more Europeans would want to come over and there would be a better quality and professionalism of Rallycross.
Old 14 Mar 2006, 20:10 (Ref:1548862)   #12
BTCC PRIMERA
Rookie

BTCC PRIMERA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hi

at croft on sunday
and the big boys Jessen in the volvo v40 and the lotus elise, what was in that elise it went like stink, a bit rubbish in practice but racing WOW! What the ..... and the poor lad in the fiesta chasing Jessen, was getting sprayed on the back straight as jessen floored it was true entertainment it really was, the snow added it all

Last edited by silver bullet; 14 Mar 2006 at 20:38. Reason: autocensor dodging
Old 15 Mar 2006, 17:11 (Ref:1549639)   #13
paddymax
Rookie

paddymax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
THE FIESTA NOT NEW, USED TO BE KEVIN MCANN MANY YEARS AGO, TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOW, STILL RWD BUT RUNNING AN EVO SIX TURBO ENGINE WITH A SIX SPEED BOX,IF HE CAN GET IT TO GO OFF THE START LINE, THINK IT WILL GET BETTER AS YEAR GOES ON.
Old 15 Mar 2006, 17:57 (Ref:1549673)   #14
moyzer
Racer

United Kingdom
Aldermaston, Berks
moyzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A good car and driver combo there. He was cornering by balancing it on the throttle with opposite lock on pretty much every lap where I was stood. Really smooth technique and impressive to watch. I hope he does more events this year!
Old 15 Mar 2006, 20:50 (Ref:1549789)   #15
chris cake
Racer

England
LYDDEN HILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyzer
A good car and driver combo there. He was cornering by balancing it on the throttle with opposite lock on pretty much every lap where I was stood. Really smooth technique and impressive to watch. I hope he does more events this year!

Having race against Jamie for several years iam not surprised of his proformance in his Fiesta . Good to see a s/h driver kicking ass
Old 15 Mar 2006, 22:28 (Ref:1549881)   #16
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddymax
RWD BUT RUNNING AN EVO SIX TURBO ENGINE WITH A SIX SPEED BOX
sounds like a beastie! and from what everyone else is saying it sounds like he can pedal it properly too - hope to see him at more meetings this year
Old 15 Mar 2006, 23:00 (Ref:1549906)   #17
golfvanman
Racer

John Woods is the owner of Lines and Signs ,the nice man who draws nice pictures to put over all the scuff's and scratches on my car. His MR2 is a steel bodied car which he raced in the mr2 challenge and uses for autocross events up here in the north. What most people missed is that the car had a tax disc on it , he uses it to drive to work and back from his sticker making factory with his son Gareth (lime green 106 in stockhatch)

Great to see another budget supermodified car out there in the form of Jamie's fiesta, all hail the wonderful man who invented turbochargers , but will have to get out of the habbit of looking at the back of his car . Its currently 1-1 will have to try harder to get the advantage back to the homebuilt german car
Old 16 Mar 2006, 11:31 (Ref:1550171)   #18
paddymax
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfvanman
John Woods is the owner of Lines and Signs ,the nice man who draws nice pictures to put over all the scuff's and scratches on my car. His MR2 is a steel bodied car which he raced in the mr2 challenge and uses for autocross events up here in the north. What most people missed is that the car had a tax disc on it , he uses it to drive to work and back from his sticker making factory with his son Gareth (lime green 106 in stockhatch)

Great to see another budget supermodified car out there in the form of Jamie's fiesta, all hail the wonderful man who invented turbochargers , but will have to get out of the habbit of looking at the back of his car . Its currently 1-1 will have to try harder to get the advantage back to the homebuilt german car
does it look quite nice from the back ? yours does .
Old 17 Mar 2006, 08:36 (Ref:1550860)   #19
robharrison
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
robharrison should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddymax
THE FIESTA NOT NEW, USED TO BE KEVIN MCANN MANY YEARS AGO, TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOW, STILL RWD BUT RUNNING AN EVO SIX TURBO ENGINE WITH A SIX SPEED BOX,IF HE CAN GET IT TO GO OFF THE START LINE, THINK IT WILL GET BETTER AS YEAR GOES ON.
Anyone know how to get hold of Jamie Lea with the Evo 6 based Fiesta?
Old 17 Mar 2006, 09:34 (Ref:1550909)   #20
HrRACING
Veteran

United Kingdom
Shropshire / Mid Wales
HrRACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PM if you need his phone number mate!!
Old 17 Mar 2006, 11:46 (Ref:1551004)   #21
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I dare say a PM to paddymax might do the trick aswell
Old 17 Mar 2006, 15:54 (Ref:1551184)   #22
paddymax
Rookie

if you need to get hold of jamie give me pm and i will contact you
Old 17 Mar 2006, 21:25 (Ref:1551477)   #23
golfvanman
Racer

If you need to get hold of Jamie just look in the back pages of any adult magazines and you can find him there selling his services

you gotta pay for that racing somehow !
Old 17 Mar 2006, 21:52 (Ref:1551489)   #24
B Friendly
Racer

United Kingdom
East Yorkshire
B Friendly should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
If you need to get hold of Jamie just look in the back pages of any adult magazines and you can find him there selling his services

Old 19 Mar 2006, 21:42 (Ref:1553078)   #25
chris cake
Racer

England
LYDDEN HILL
Quote:

Your only jealous because you didnt think of it first mike
Whats his number any way