Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Old 31 May 2006, 09:22 (Ref:1623634)   #1
cos
Veteran

England
cos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Comtec looking in

According to Motorsport News Comtec are looking to run an A1GP team next season (not GB) because they reckon they can do a much better job than some of the teams out there (I'm paraphrasing the article, obviously). Looks like Comtec have ambitions to be the next Carlin, competing in every junior category there is...
Old 2 Jun 2006, 16:14 (Ref:1625551)   #2
georges1
Rookie

georges1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cos
According to Motorsport News Comtec are looking to run an A1GP team next season (not GB) because they reckon they can do a much better job than some of the teams out there (I'm paraphrasing the article, obviously). Looks like Comtec have ambitions to be the next Carlin, competing in every junior category there is...

I think comtec will run Lebanon, because Shaaban is driving F3 with them.but no idea if Beschir will accept te be run with Comtec knowing he is very close from Carlin
Old 2 Jun 2006, 20:48 (Ref:1625705)   #3
madmed
Rookie

madmed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by georges1
I think comtec will run Lebanon, because Shaaban is driving F3 with them.but no idea if Beschir will accept te be run with Comtec knowing he is very close from Carlin
i dont think that it is the driver's choice. plus Rahal jr is the main driver for a1teamlebanon not beschir or Shaaban
Old 3 Jun 2006, 16:47 (Ref:1626140)   #4
georges1
Rookie

georges1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmed
i dont think that it is the driver's choice. plus Rahal jr is the main driver for a1teamlebanon not beschir or Shaaban

I dont think he will stay because the team is getting lot of opposition from Lebanon that Rahal is not Lebanese at all and using A1 for only his own profit ,,,,lot prefer a tipical lebanese guy in the car