Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 29 Aug 2012, 21:16 (Ref:3127109)   #101
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
As usual one of my mates happens to own a fire extinquisher firm (jammie b*****d)
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 30 Aug 2012, 07:19 (Ref:3127223)   #102
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
As usual one of my mates happens to own a fire extinquisher firm (jammie b*****d)
More importantly one of your mates owns a brewery.
Old 30 Aug 2012, 14:27 (Ref:3127404)   #103
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Don't forget your licence visa from the MSA.
Old 30 Aug 2012, 19:41 (Ref:3127555)   #104
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Don't forget your licence visa from the MSA.
WTF is that ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 30 Aug 2012, 19:42 (Ref:3127556)   #105
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You need to get a letter from the MSA approving your participation in an overseas event. It's a formality and I believe free. See threads passim.
Old 30 Aug 2012, 19:48 (Ref:3127561)   #106
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
WTF is that ?
Phone this No. +44 (0)1753 765050 It's the MSA licence section, tell them you are racing at Spa and you need a covering visa. I rang today and they emailed mine and Eric's to me, just a matter of printing it off.
Old 30 Aug 2012, 19:50 (Ref:3127563)   #107
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Bloody bureaucracy, no wonder the grids are falling !
Old 30 Aug 2012, 19:54 (Ref:3127565)   #108
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Thanks Tim, you are determined to get that barrel to Spa
Old 30 Aug 2012, 20:19 (Ref:3127580)   #109
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Thanks Tim, you are determined to get that barrel to Spa
I can always come and collect it if you don't make it.
Old 31 Aug 2012, 14:47 (Ref:3127901)   #110
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Question about seat dates. The date on the seat is September 2012, will this be OK to use in September or are they going to get anal and say it runs out at the beginning of September?
Old 31 Aug 2012, 15:23 (Ref:3127912)   #111
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tim, why don't you contact the seat manufacturer to see if they will send you a letter confirming that the seat is ok to use in September?
Old 31 Aug 2012, 15:33 (Ref:3127917)   #112
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I think It's OMP so they're in Italy but a good idea Cliff, I will try the company it was bought from.
Old 31 Aug 2012, 16:32 (Ref:3127947)   #113
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Hopefully the wording is 'end of' said month but will see if have the FIA bumf. A while back I asked Sparco through supplier about having a seat re-certified because I think this is possible. Unfortunately sending it to Italy and back would be more costly than a new one......

Have to get another for Canary as will need to be in date for Portugal. Luckily the one in Tango has several years to go....
Old 31 Aug 2012, 16:59 (Ref:3127969)   #114
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tim,that should be ok till the end of,not the beginning.
Old 31 Aug 2012, 17:05 (Ref:3127971)   #115
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Thanks for the help chaps.
Old 31 Aug 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3128026)   #116
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Well I got my letter from the MSA via email today so I think that everything is certified (I certainly am ) !
Old 1 Sep 2012, 04:36 (Ref:3128116)   #117
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was going to say that I thought you had been years ago,but thought it to be not very nice.
Old 1 Sep 2012, 11:51 (Ref:3128197)   #118
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Must go back to Specsavers, just looked again and the seat was manufactured October 2007 so It's OK.
Old 1 Sep 2012, 14:09 (Ref:3128225)   #119
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
So,only five years old then.
Old 1 Sep 2012, 14:13 (Ref:3128228)   #120
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
So,only five years old then.
Nope, four years eleven months.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 15:59 (Ref:3129113)   #121
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
I see the entry list fro Barry's race is up, 56 entries and some interesting names there or should I say a real motley crew.
Old 2 Sep 2012, 17:32 (Ref:3129194)   #122
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
In the majority of cases the latter!

Great looking grid- the paddock should be a fun place to be!

I wonder if anyone will notice that Cliff's Jag has turned orange and shrunk....

Old 2 Sep 2012, 17:36 (Ref:3129199)   #123
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Gordon, I think we may need two or three barrels
Old 2 Sep 2012, 19:34 (Ref:3129276)   #124
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post

I wonder if anyone will notice that Cliff's Jag has turned orange and shrunk....

Must stop washing it so often then
Old 2 Sep 2012, 19:40 (Ref:3129288)   #125
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a wonderfully eclectic grid! I had a "pass out" for this race but unfortunately something Family has cropped up. Ah well, next year perhaps...