3 1 1.18%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Jun 2012, 13:54 (Ref:3097123)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the race- European Grand Prix

What's the score?
Old 24 Jun 2012, 13:57 (Ref:3097131)   #2
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not the prettiest race but damn entertaining to watch. 9
Old 24 Jun 2012, 13:57 (Ref:3097132)   #3
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The best Valencia race by a mile. I even stayed awake. 7/10
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:00 (Ref:3097135)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7 for me.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:01 (Ref:3097138)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The usual rubbish, ruined by Bernie's greed and the complete lack of personalities in F1. 2/10 as usual.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:03 (Ref:3097139)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nine.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:07 (Ref:3097145)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We had a Senna moment today, that would give a +1.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:08 (Ref:3097147)   #8
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
NEIN!
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:22 (Ref:3097170)   #9
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
WOW! That was a race and a half. Especially at Valencia. Would have been a 10 to see either Kimi or TGF win.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:24 (Ref:3097174)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll unusually give it an 8. I expected a bore-fest and it was really quite entertaining. Shame Grosjean didn't make it to the end and that Button barely competed, but at least Vettel didn't win - result!
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:26 (Ref:3097180)   #11
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The usual rubbish, ruined by Bernie's greed and the complete lack of personalities in F1. 2/10 as usual.

So why do you bother watching?

I'll give it 8....tho there were a few very peculiar things.....like Vettel's car being pushed off the circuit by marxhals - as a GREEN flag was waved over their heads!
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:28 (Ref:3097181)   #12
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Great race. 9
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:30 (Ref:3097186)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
So why do you bother watching?
I like to whinge about things, it is how I justify my life.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:32 (Ref:3097188)   #14
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
9/10! Great race!
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:35 (Ref:3097194)   #15
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I would have given it a 9, but the Australian TV decided to cut away at the juicy moments, so based on what I could see it was only an 8.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 14:38 (Ref:3097196)   #16
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It was an 8. I particularly enjoyed Alonso's post-race celebrations. Nice to see Schumacher on the podium.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:06 (Ref:3097217)   #17
mickey29
Racer

England
Wellingborough
mickey29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmickey29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A six. A thrilling finish but that did not make up for an hour of tedium
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:23 (Ref:3097230)   #18
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey29 View Post
A six. A thrilling finish but that did not make up for an hour of tedium

Do what I do - record it and then you can fast-forward the boring bits.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:36 (Ref:3097236)   #19
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
How do you know where the boring bits are?
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:47 (Ref:3097239)   #20
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!nicanary has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
How do you know where the boring bits are?
Telepathy. (If you use the x6 on Sky+ it's just the right speed to watch what happens and have time to revert to normal speed for the important bits.)
Old 24 Jun 2012, 15:52 (Ref:3097244)   #21
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
It's also a good way to watch the race if you think that modern day F1 cars are just too slow.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 16:11 (Ref:3097255)   #22
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I gave it 8 and enjoyed it.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 16:14 (Ref:3097256)   #23
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The race was entertaining but the outcome became frustrating so I can't give it a high score. The circuit is dull and thank goodness we get a break next year. The most exciting Valencia race to date but not the best race this season so far for me.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 16:49 (Ref:3097268)   #24
nicanary
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Newtownards Co.Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
It's also a good way to watch the race if you think that modern day F1 cars are just too slow.
Just like the "olden times", when people walked really quickly. I know they did, cos I've seen the films.
Old 24 Jun 2012, 19:12 (Ref:3097357)   #25
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The usual rubbish: ladies in bikinis in a swimming pool, beautiful scenery, unforgiving track, good amount of overtaking, wheel to wheel racing, a few blunders by a few heavy hitters, reliability attrition, a safety car to make things even more interesting and a totally unexpected emotional result.

I gave it an 8!