Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 8 Oct 2009, 21:17 (Ref:2556997)   #26
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Version 2 of the ALMS Laguna Seca Spotters Guide is now online @ www.spotterguides.com

The guide has been updated with the new Chaparrel de Ferran Motorsport livery (probably your first opportunity to see this great livery online), the late VICI entry and a driver change at Farnbacher Loles.

Thanks to de Ferran Motorsport with their help on this update
Old 8 Oct 2009, 22:07 (Ref:2557022)   #27
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
John Dagys from SpeedTV just posted an awesome image showing the new dFM livery and two Chapparal (spelt right this time)

http://tweetphoto.com/1ljapj78
Old 8 Oct 2009, 22:44 (Ref:2557037)   #28
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Wow, the Acura ends up looking like Alien life in that photo. Cool photo.
Old 8 Oct 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2557043)   #29
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That looks even better than the Patron green on the Acura, now to get somebody working on the for FM3 for me to download in 3 weeks. Sucks that I'll have to wait 2 extra days to watch the race, stupid yearly appearance at the parent's.
Anybody know about how long it takes for RLM to upload the audio of the races? I have a 5 hour lay-over on Monday and that sounds like a perfect way to spend the time listening to Hindy.
Old 8 Oct 2009, 23:04 (Ref:2557049)   #30
1969MGCGTdriver
Racer

United States
Orlando, FL, USA
1969MGCGTdriver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the Acura looks absolutely stunning
Old 8 Oct 2009, 23:41 (Ref:2557067)   #31
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hindy is up.

L.P.
Old 8 Oct 2009, 23:51 (Ref:2557077)   #32
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
timing isn't working for me, anybody else having issues?

but Jag is out on track!!!
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:00 (Ref:2557083)   #33
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post

Timing screen has no cars for me.

EDIT: now its working.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:04 (Ref:2557086)   #34
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
Timing screen has no cars for me.
It just popped on for me. hope it keeps it working
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:09 (Ref:2557090)   #35
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I cant get timing to show anything or RLM to run anything but the NFS shift ad
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:12 (Ref:2557094)   #36
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I cant get timing to show anything or RLM to run anything but the NFS shift ad
this is the rlm link i am playing: http://rlm08.0157.org/nplayer.php I am hearing it in Internet Explorer.
there are 2 channels though, and the nfs stuff is on the "extra" channel.

the timing is also working for me in IE http://scoring.americanlemans.com/index_live2.php
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:27 (Ref:2557111)   #37
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Both are working just fine for me.

L.P.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:37 (Ref:2557118)   #38
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, for some reason my pos is stuck on the extra even though i clicked the regular channel, but it has been hating RLM for about 2 months now.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:37 (Ref:2557119)   #39
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

It could go a little faster than the GTC cars, but I'm just happy that this became a reality.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:39 (Ref:2557122)   #40
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_N_09 View Post
It could go a little faster than the GTC cars, but I'm just happy that this became a reality.
On RLM they said the Jag is having drivetrain issues.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:41 (Ref:2557125)   #41
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
Quote:
On RLM they said the Jag is having drivetrain issues.
Good to have the problems now I guess.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:43 (Ref:2557127)   #42
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the de Ferran is stunning in white. can it where white, i wonder?

i'd like to see the Jag run in anger instead of the "show case" laps i saw at Road ATL.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:47 (Ref:2557129)   #43
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I knew pat long wasnt human, just done a 8.4 second lap.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:49 (Ref:2557131)   #44
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
Quote:

A 747 couldn't even go that fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:51 (Ref:2557135)   #45
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
That was pretty funny.

Just noticed the #16 Dyson is classified as P2x this week. Last week it was UNC. Getting closer to legal
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:57 (Ref:2557139)   #46
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I thought I saw it as P2x on the timing sheet at PLM as well.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 00:57 (Ref:2557140)   #47
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Yeah, for some reason my pos is stuck on the extra even though i clicked the regular channel, but it has been hating RLM for about 2 months now.
Have you tried closing it completely out and re doing it?

L.P.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 01:06 (Ref:2557147)   #48
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, it really needs to be reformatted but too lazy, hoping to get a new laptop with the christmas bonus. Usually end up throwing the podcasts on the mp3 player to listen to at work, or PLM tomorrow on the plane and hopefully this weekend for the return flight.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 01:06 (Ref:2557148)   #49
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I thought I saw it as P2x on the timing sheet at PLM as well.
You could have, at the track they kept calling it unclassified, so that's what I was going by.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 01:32 (Ref:2557159)   #50
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is the Jaguar radically different visibly from the one briefly shown at Petit (now being briefly shown at Laguna I suppose)? Hindy was adamant that the 33 car from Petit would not be the car at Laguna because it was not a GT2 car.

Why was Hindy openly hoping Doonan would confirm Mazda for 2010? Is that program even slightly in doubt?

Chris