Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Old 11 Sep 2006, 05:03 (Ref:1707573)   #1
AstroBoy
Rookie

England
AstroBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
AF3 to A1GP

A1 Team Ireland announced that Michael Devaney and John OHara will represent the team in this year's A1GP World Cup of Motorsport.

John OHara, from Kildare, joins the team after recently completing a driver test at Snetterton Circuit inthe UK, the twice - Asian Formula 3 vice champion and former Irish International Racing Driver of the Year set to start the season as the teams nominated driver for the newly- created Rookie Session on the Friday of each A1GP race weekend.

John OHara said "A1 Team Ireland has offered me atremendous opportunity not only to race world-wide in a very senior category of racing but also to represent the country in aunique way. I am looking forward to working with the team, including Michael, and the competition is absolutely fierce. I cannot wait for the first weekend Zandvoort."
Old 11 Sep 2006, 08:24 (Ref:1707654)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Yep - John's a good racer - he did very well in Formula Ireland while it was still running.

Great to see Michael on the permanent line up now. He's worked really hard on this.

Saw the new car yesterday - I love the new livery - makes the car a lot more visible and raises the profile.

A1GP are turning into great ambassadors for motorsport in Ireland - and the A1GP car unofficially took the lap record at Kirkistown a couple of weeks ago.
Old 11 Sep 2006, 08:41 (Ref:1707676)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
any pics of the new car yet ?
Old 11 Sep 2006, 08:51 (Ref:1707690)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus
any pics of the new car yet ?
I KNEW I had to get batteries for the camera for SOMETHING!!! lol
Old 11 Sep 2006, 09:02 (Ref:1707704)   #5
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Well there were photographers all over the place, but the only two I know that have reliable websites don't have the pics up yet.
Old 11 Sep 2006, 10:24 (Ref:1707767)   #6
T.H.Photo
Rookie

Ireland
dublin
T.H.Photo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi do have some photos of the new Irish A1GP 2006 going to post them in the art & Photo thead
Old 11 Sep 2006, 10:39 (Ref:1707781)   #7
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
cool! here we go

Old 11 Sep 2006, 12:53 (Ref:1707928)   #8
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Asian F3 is turning out to be a good stepping stone to A1GP! Christian Jones, Ananda Mikola, Moreno Soeprapto and John O'Hara have all progressed in this way.
Old 11 Sep 2006, 13:26 (Ref:1707969)   #9
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi3
Asian F3 is turning out to be a good stepping stone to A1GP! Christian Jones, Ananda Mikola, Moreno Soeprapto and John O'Hara have all progressed in this way.

Christian Jones???????? Progressed!!!!!!
Old 12 Sep 2006, 05:24 (Ref:1708502)   #10
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well sort of.
Old 12 Sep 2006, 06:36 (Ref:1708528)   #11
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
wow Cool , thanks T.H Photo the cars looks very nice indeed