Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Dec 2005, 09:48 (Ref:1476191)   #51
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lets face it, you cant make a car film that is good, long gone are the days of grand prix and le mans.
Old 3 Dec 2005, 10:16 (Ref:1476202)   #52
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It will be a soap opera, like F1 is nowadays.
Old 3 Dec 2005, 17:22 (Ref:1476369)   #53
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1
lets face it, you cant make a car film that is good, long gone are the days of grand prix and le mans.
I don't understand why it wouldn't be possible to make a car film that is good. Whether or not it will, due to the various pressures of various forces, is a fair question: however, that is a totally different thing to it not being possible.

In the run up to Driven being released I figured it would be tripe, but I would watch it for the sake of it. As things turned out, since comments from others seemed to indicate it was even worse than terrible, I haven't seen it yet. I decided to wait for an opportunity to watch it on TV (still waiting, but the time will come).

A cracking motor racing film shall be made again. Here is hoping it won't be too long.
Old 4 Dec 2005, 01:43 (Ref:1476564)   #54
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Villeneuve the movie will be out next year (?). I am looking forward to that one definitely...
Old 4 Dec 2005, 11:10 (Ref:1476747)   #55
maltafan
Veteran

Malta
obviously, Malta
maltafan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85
Villeneuve the movie will be out next year (?). I am looking forward to that one definitely...
Is it about Gilles??
Old 4 Dec 2005, 12:09 (Ref:1476762)   #56
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
About the Villeneuve family in general IIRC.
Old 4 Dec 2005, 12:34 (Ref:1476768)   #57
maltafan
Veteran

Malta
obviously, Malta
maltafan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man
About the Villeneuve family in general IIRC.
thanks
Old 5 Dec 2005, 08:47 (Ref:1477179)   #58
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
I actually thought it was mostly about Gilles and his F1 career/life/clash with Pironi...
Old 5 Dec 2005, 10:31 (Ref:1477243)   #59
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm, could be..
My long term memory resembles more to Swiss cheese from time to time...
Old 5 Dec 2005, 10:36 (Ref:1477245)   #60
Skam85
Veteran

Anyway, it is sure to be a huge talking point on these forums when it comes out!!
Old 5 Dec 2005, 11:17 (Ref:1477294)   #61
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85
I actually thought it was mostly about Gilles and his F1 career/life/clash with Pironi...
That's a good story to put in a movie.
Old 5 Dec 2005, 11:20 (Ref:1477297)   #62
Skam85
Veteran

yes, because it is a tragic story, really.
Old 5 Dec 2005, 13:17 (Ref:1477371)   #63
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
It gets several million viewers, and has successfully sold at huge profits around the world.

As someone in the broadcasting industry, I view that as certainly a good thing.
Doesn't mean it's a good show though

I wonder what drivers wife they will model their bed hopping nympho on
Old 5 Dec 2005, 18:33 (Ref:1477577)   #64
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They have a fair old scope for choice there.
Old 6 Dec 2005, 07:51 (Ref:1478017)   #65
Skam85
Veteran

Well, Ralf Schumacher could fit the bill as the bed-hopping nympho!