Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 11 Apr 2014, 15:48 (Ref:3391142)   #226
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Excellent entry once again!
I can't find hide nor hare of it in the tv listings though?
Motors or Eurosport not showing it?
bit late chunty, sorry, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by telly coverage press release
The European continent will be served by Pan-European broadcaster Eurosport, which will bring highlights of all races of the Blancpain Endurance Series and Blancpain Sprint Series. On top of those reports the Sprint events in Brands Hatch, Slovakiaring and Baku will be covered live. This will also be the case for the jewel in the crown of the Blancpain Endurance Series, the Total 24 Hours of Spa.

Other live pan-European coverage will come from Motors TV, which will bring live coverage of all Blancpain Endurance Series races, starting with Monza next weekend. An extensive build-up to the race completes their coverage, with highlights of the races programmed in the week following the race weekend.

In the UK BT Sport is SRO Motorsports Group new partner for the coverage of the Blancpain GT Series. The newcomer in the British television world will add live reports of the Blancpain Sprint Series to its already comprehensive sports coverage, and also show highlights of all Blancpain Endurance Series events.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 19:25 (Ref:3391241)   #227
urdragon
Veteran

Spain
Barcelona
urdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridurdragon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL: Why this didn't happened on the old fia GT:

Old 11 Apr 2014, 23:08 (Ref:3391301)   #228
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by urdragon View Post
Camaro replaced by Gallardo at monza for engine issues:

http://www.reiter-engineering.com/en...nce-monza.html

Well that's a shame about the Camaro not appearing, I think it would've suited Monza quite well. At least they're replacing it with their tried and tested Gallardo instead of pulling out completely. Hats off to them for that
Old 12 Apr 2014, 10:35 (Ref:3391427)   #229
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
There's a live stream for practice apparently.

It's geo-blocked to me in the UK on both YouTube and SRO's live site. I hope this is not an offshoot of their deal with BT Sport.

If this is the case for the race, I am going to be very, very angry.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 11:14 (Ref:3391431)   #230
Alex Langheck
Racer

Alex Langheck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
There's a live stream for practice apparently.

It's geo-blocked to me in the UK on both YouTube and SRO's live site. I hope this is not an offshoot of their deal with BT Sport.

If this is the case for the race, I am going to be very, very angry.
I'm afraid it looks that way. And they aren't even showing it.

There's a discussion on the MWM Facebook page.

For a niche series to go down the PayTV road makes no sense at all. Isn't the BTCC the only free to air series you can watch live in the UK?
Old 12 Apr 2014, 11:21 (Ref:3391433)   #231
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
All that praise Ratel got (and rightfully so) for being so forward thinking with streaming sessions, does that count for nothing? Or did the green make a more tempting case? I thought of Blancpain as being in rude health so I'd be shocked if SRO needed the money.

As has been said, it's not even on the schedule; with MotoGP, Indycar and WSR on this weekend there's simply no space for it.

Edit: A quick look at the website shows that on the eve of the first race, the TV schedule is either undetermined or unannounced. Oh dear.

Double edit: Nismo TV is where it's at. Same SRO graphics, commentators, etc. so I don't think it will be focused on the GTR come the race. Enjoy your non-geo-blocked Blancpain guys.

Last edited by J Jay; 12 Apr 2014 at 11:30.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 12:05 (Ref:3391437)   #232
Nic_O
Rookie

France
Nic_O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You may try this too : http://www.ustream.tv/GTWorld
I guess this one is in HD. Don't know if it's still working though.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3391442)   #233
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
I fear that someone is making a mistake. Either NismoTV (who just use the same broadcast) or SRO. I desperately hope it is the latter.

Removing the live stream from the UK would be bad enough, but doing so without telling anyone in advance, and at the same time sending press releases about 'expanded coverage', will make me very annoyed as there is no way to plan around it. Even more so now as they have seen people asking about its availability on Twitter but have issued neither a positive or negative response. At this point, even a recognition of the question would be a start. At least IMSA had the decency to answer the question when asked.

I have been to six BES rounds in its short time, and watched every single one in full. SRO's online coverage has led the way for me over the last few years and this would be a tremendous backwards step if it is the case.

I hope that this is all a fuss about nothing and the restriction is removed before qualifying or the race.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 13:33 (Ref:3391458)   #234
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Qualy later and the race will be non-geo-blocked here: https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world
Old 12 Apr 2014, 14:56 (Ref:3391479)   #235
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Qualy later and the race will be non-geo-blocked here: https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world
i hope so!!! thxs!
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:00 (Ref:3391482)   #236
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
i hope so!!! thxs!
To clarify - it should work for UK fans. Let's see about the rest of the world.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:22 (Ref:3391484)   #237
kaivo
Racer

Estonia
kaivo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

blocked
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:29 (Ref:3391486)   #238
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaivo View Post
blocked
Spanish friend saying he's blocked too, I can confirm it works for UK IPs though.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:31 (Ref:3391487)   #239
Bunkers
Rookie

Bunkers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Removing the live stream from the UK would be bad enough
Well it seems the UK is the only country which is NOT blocked. Youtube stream says UK only now Blancpain is now British GT.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:33 (Ref:3391488)   #240
blankfile
Racer

blankfile should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah youtube says uk only, is this for race also?
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:34 (Ref:3391489)   #241
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
french language is free too

http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/mon...ndurance-info/

i gonna try that unblock geo thing!!!
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:34 (Ref:3391490)   #242
Nic_O
Rookie

France
Nic_O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go to the series website guys, it's not blocked there : http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:37 (Ref:3391491)   #243
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic_O View Post
Go to the series website guys, it's not blocked there : http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live
blocked too
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:42 (Ref:3391494)   #244
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Try NismoTv on YouTube, worked for me this morning when the other was blocked.

Here's hoping this is cleared up for tomorrow and we are told what the deal is with various countries' for the rest of the season.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:45 (Ref:3391497)   #245
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
Quote:
Try NismoTv on YouTube, worked for me this morning when the other was blocked.

Here's hoping this is cleared up for tomorrow and we are told what the deal is with various countries' for the rest of the season.
worked this here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBuy2lnr54
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:46 (Ref:3391498)   #246
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Good.

Also glad that they realised red plates with black text was unreadable for Gentlemen Trophy cars. Much better now.
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:52 (Ref:3391499)   #247
Intimidator
Rookie

Italy
Intimidator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic_O View Post
I can watch qualifying here (Italy).
Also do you have a live timing for the race? It would be great to follow with my smartphone at the track
Old 12 Apr 2014, 15:59 (Ref:3391501)   #248
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
I can watch qualifying here (Italy).
Also do you have a live timing for the race? It would be great to follow with my smartphone at the track
lucky one man, have fun there!!!
Old 12 Apr 2014, 16:04 (Ref:3391503)   #249
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live

Works fine from Germany as well...
Old 12 Apr 2014, 16:12 (Ref:3391505)   #250
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live

Works here in the Netherlands.